All reviews wet bar large tv starbucks coffee shopping and restaurants free breakfast sitting area nice hotel great place to stay business trip room was spacious nice stay the breakfast area upon check great customer service staff was very friendly enjoyed my stay hot breakfast
Reviewed 10 December 2017

My purpose was business training. I did not spend a lot of time at the hotel during the day. The room was great for sleeping and studying. The room service was nonexistent, attention to detail at the hotel was lacking. They were understaffed and average in their response to my request

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sara H, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Norcross/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

I want to thank you for taking the time to review us. I am truly sorry that we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us. I will be taking your feedback and addressing these concerns immediately. We hope that if you travel to the area again you give us another try.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Convenient and clean. I would recommend this hotel to all. The rooms were very comfortable and the bed was perfect- not too soft and not too hard, just right. The servers at the small bar area were friendly and helpful- even if it was only for hot chocolate and lattes.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip to our area.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Found zero flaws and complimented staff of a great stay when checking out. The included breakfast was excellent and provide a sufficient variety. I would stay there again if I return to the area and that is my official stamp of approval...

Reviewed 7 December 2017

It was a family outing we had a great stay
Stay directed us to restaurants upon check in, and shopping the day of departure
We all slept well the room was more then spacious, big tv, fridge, coffee, full size iron & board!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 6 December 2017

My family and I were very disappointed due to hair in bathtub,when we turned the linen back blood was on the linen we were moved to another room and the unit went out at approximately 3 am. Very upset

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Darrin W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Norcross/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear 752econ,

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry that you did not find our Hotel to meet your needs. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our service. We hope to have to chance to make this experience up to you upon your next trip to the Atlanta area.

Darrin Winters