All reviews wet bar large tv shopping and restaurants free breakfast nice hotel sitting area spacious room the breakfast area great room great place to stay hot breakfast nice stay enjoyed my stay atlanta sofa desk forum
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I had a wonderful time at the Hyatt Place Atlanta Norcross. My room was large, clean and very quiet. The king size bed was so comfortable and I loved the swivel TV that I could watch from any where in my room. The hotel staff was kind and very helpful and the lounge had an array of friendly guests that made my stay fun and welcoming. They serve Starbucks coffee in the lounge and the hotel restaurant menu had lots of delicious lunch and dinner options. The hotel is in a very quiet and safe neighborhood, and it's in a great location near the city center. I had an awesome time here, one of the best Hyatts in the country.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Darrin W, General Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta/Norcross/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear Hannah H,

Thank you for taking time to review our property. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our property and our location! We hope to see you again soon on your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Hyatt Place Atlanta/Norcross/Peachtree provides incredible service. The management and staff were incredible. Great location. Not to far from Atlanta. We will definitely refer our friends and family to this property.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Dear TravelIgnite2,

Reviewed 4 November 2016

My stay was good very convenient. My only complaint is the first night I stayed there where ants when I woke up. Other then that it was great. They switched my room with no problems and called another company to clean the other room and handle the problem

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear 657janaef,

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Overall Great Location. Rooms clean and functional. Staff very helpful. Quite at night. On-site Bar and 24 hour food service. Pool area was well kept. Close to shopping and many restaurants. Free parking. Next door, walking distance, to by business function, United Controls International (Nuclear Training Institute.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Dear John T,

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Had a great time and enjoyed hanging out in the lobby and talking all night. And great taco bar real close that is amazing. Just a fun place but do wish the pool was still open. We would have still used it at this time of the year. Hopefully they will extend it

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family