All reviews wet bar large tv shopping and restaurants free breakfast nice hotel sitting area spacious room the breakfast area great room great place to stay hot breakfast nice stay enjoyed my stay atlanta sofa desk forum
Reviewed 28 July 2011

When I first walked into this hotel I thought I had arrived at the wrong door and was in the bar or cafe. After walking around the bar I realized the front desk was somewhat carved-out of the bar area. Interesting.

The rooms were very nice, large screen TV, kitchenette, "lounge" area separate from bed somewhat reminiscent of Austin Powers! My only complaint would be the vending areas are listed on the floor maps but, except for ice machines, there are no soda machines on any floor that I could find. I didn't want to go to the bar for a Coke!

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank khiservice
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel during a 2 day business trip to Atlanta. It was the very worst experience with a hotel in my entire life! The hotel was full of teenagers without their parents and during the first night, starting at 9:30PM some (5 or 6 of them) of these teenagers started to act like animals inside the rooms right next to mine and in the corridor. They were shouting, banging on the doors, slamming the doors all night long. I called the front desk three times and they were completely indifferent and were not interested into solve the problem, they told me that they would go there to ask them to be quiet but I didn't heard anybody doing that. In despite of the extreme loud noise I was trying to sleep when the animals started to try to open my room's door with their keys and when they realize that they couldn't they started to KICK my room's door. So I had to get up, put some clothes and speak with the animals by myself. At least they started to kick my door but continues with the party shouting and slamming doors till 2AM. Next day, same thing, I called the front desk, same thing and then I called 911 to report a public disorder ongoing. I didn't heard the police arriving becaus eI could fall asleep with noise canceling headphones. When I chose a hotel and my company pays for that I don't expect to need to call the police to assure a quiet and respectfull ambient.

Room Tip: Chose another hotel, this one is terrible
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Ph5150
Reviewed 30 June 2011

Great business hotel: quiet area, clean, large rooms. Breakfast is fine: nothing special, but more than sufficient. Wireless always works first try.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelLion
Reviewed 18 May 2011

Check-in was a breeze, they even have a self-checkin machine like you see in the airport for flights.

Stayed two nights with a group from work and the breakfast area was very clean and well kept. Used dishes were almost immediately cleaned up and the staff was very friendly - one of the nice ladies that work there even made me a coffee when I was ready to leave AFTER breakfast was over.

A few of us hung out at the bar after a day at work and they made sure we were well taken care of.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2011

I had stayed previously and was not planning on coming back because the room I had contained a musty smell but a $71 rate drew me back.

This time the room was great. Most Hyatt Places are the same so not much to describe that is different. The Norcross property is in a quiet area and close to northern business suburbs.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business