“Great Cajun food”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017

My wife and I dined here the other evening, our fourth time eating here. Our meals were great as usual. It seems that no matter what you try it is excellent. Once the manager noticed we had been waiting a while he got a server to us immediately. From then the service was just great. The only problem with Pappadeaux's in Norcross is that it is very noisy. It is very difficult to have a conversation.

The food sure cancels that out.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

First time in Georgia, in the city of Norcross itself chilling. Never heard of this place before until 1 hour before dining in. One of my friends ordered Grilled Alligator which I was hesitant to try at first but because I'm a foodie, I took the first bite and dug right in.

I then ordered a Corona with lemon and the Grilled Tilapia and Jumbo Shrimp. I must say the portions for the prices were extremely great.

Our server was Deje and the service was exceptional! Food was beyond delicious and the overall atmosphere was pleasant and welcoming. I'd definitely return whenever I come back to GA and recommend Pappadeaux to anyone.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

One of the best seafood restaurants. The shrimp and oysters are very nice. The best alligator and frog legs you will ever get. This is a place you should not miss if you are a seafood lover.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Had wanted to try this restaurant for quite some time and when My Sister and I got to Atlanta ~ this was right down the road to where we were staying. We went there for lunch and because there were just the two of us ~ we got seated pretty quickly. My Sister always wants something fast but I told her I was going to take my time and enjoy the food. I enjoyed every bite that I could but had to take some to go. I would highly recommend it because they have such an awesome array of food to try! Would go back in a heartbeat!!!!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I remember when this place was absolutely fantastic and that was many years ago. I thought I would treat the wife to some great seafood and something better than average and was sadly disappointed. The service was excellent but the Pappadeaux Seafood Platter was a joke! There were a mountain of fries hidden under about three ounces of split shrimp (nine 25-30 count shrimp to be exact), three ounces of crawfish, one wet fried stuffed crab, seafood dressing roll (not sure what that was but still wet and partially fried) and one shrimp surrounded by the same dressing/stuffing and fried to just under moist. There were also one and a half pieces of fried tilapia which the waiter chose for us instead of the catfish. When I asked about it he said that the tilapia was a bigger piece of fish and I immediately told my wife that was not the case, it was the cheaper of the two fish offered and when we got it I was absolutely correct. Oh and did I mention the fries? Now I must say this to the credit of the restaurant that the butter nut squash risotto was pretty good. Will I go back? No. I can get better food for the money spent somewhere else in the city or just cook it at home. I used to love this place but like anything else it has become so commercial that it has lost its' edge.