“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I stopped in with a group of friends for lunch. One of the 9 total people had previous experience with the restaurant. He ate at one in TX years ago. I was impressed with the selection and was very pleased with my order (blackened catfish, crawfish etouffee, and red beans and rice)! It was just as good as the Cajun food I've enjoyed in Louisiana. I would eat there again!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I can't tell you how many times we have come here and it is always spot on fantastic food. Our family brings our 90 year old parents and they always treat them so kindly. I can't thank them enough.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Took my girlfriend here for her First time she enjoyed it somewhat. There were some issues but the manager quickly corrected them. The food is Awsome. We usually get the seafood platter. I don't even like seafood but I like theirs

Reviewed 1 September 2017

So many times we have been to Pappadeaux Jimmy Carter, never written a review...great mashed potatoes, wonderful fried shrimp, always slammed with people and good service. it is tried and true and lunch menu offers many affordable options. check it out. Enjoy!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

ate with five clients. big nicely appointed place with good service. i had the lobster and shrimp salad which included cashews and mango. delicious, although ti was about $19, it was worth it. i did not taste the others' food, but everyone said they enjoyed everything, including the gumbo, the fried crayfish, the wedge salad and the shrimp and grits. would definitely return