InTown Suites Atlanta Northeast
US$105
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$125
US$101
US$96
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$168
US$122
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$106
US$101
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
US$72
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2014

My family and I relocated short term and checked in around august. The manager here and the house keepers are awesome!!! The best staff I've ever seen at a extended stay. Now on the other hand the so called courtesy officer NO!!!! How are you going to have a on site courtesy officer that's a drunk and I believe a drug head! She's all outside partying with the guest never answers the phone extremely rude. Outside people doors talking loud and smoking at 2 and 3 in the morning. Ppl blasting music and hanging all over the balcony areas. Their kids running and jumping off stuff. Standing outside your door smoking marijuana. I had to tuck a towel under the door just to keep the small out my room and my children are asthmatic. The room was clean but the carpet and chairs filthy. The biggest and nicest in town property I've ever been to but horrible after hours staff.

• Stayed: August 2014
7  Thank dosborne85
Reviewed 7 September 2014

we had a reservation for a week paid $249 up front, room carpet was dirty, bugs all over the kitchen part, drunks hanging out and knocking on the door,got my car scratched,cable hardly worked,office hardly open 11am to 1pm and then 2pm to 4pm. stayed 2 nights and couldn't even get my money back for the rest of the week we where not staying.most horrible experience ever. Lesson learned. Don't go cheap!

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank angierob45
Reviewed 19 August 2013

First off...the rooms are very small. It's literally only enough room for a bed. It smelled moldy and the carpet is very dirty. Everything about this hotel grossed me out. The staff wasn't rude but they weren't friendly either. If you don't have a lot of money then this is perfect but I would spend the extra money just to be in a place that SEEMED cleaner.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business