See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Stayed a few yrs ago when it was Red Roof Inn. Needed a cheap place to leave our belongings and sleep that's it. Low price or not it should be clean. Wish we had opted for somewhere else. Given room number on a post it. Did not appear to be cleaned any time recently. So many issues with the room. Cleaning staff only addressed only 2 issues among a laundry list of things when we complained (returned to a still somewhat dirty room). Front desk staff did not try to accommodate/improve the stay for us just gave us a line of BS. Glad I didn't look under bed afraid of what I might have seen. AC was missing a cover and tons of visible dust throughout unit. Stains on box spring and bed spread. Slept on top of sheets under blanket due to apprehension. Largely dirty bathroom ceiling vent. Black mold/mildew along tub caulking. Old soap wrapper in shower. Bag handing off smoke detector. Hairs of other people on sink counter and back of toilet along with visible dirt. Visible dirt on floors, bathroom wall/door and layers of dust on top of many things including lights/hair dryer unit . Paint needs repaired in certain areas. Outlet broken. Limited plugs next to bed. Nail sticking out of dresser (dangerous). Cigarette butt and spill/stain by fridge (gross) while fridge was surprisingly clean. No clock. Ironing board and no iron. Given a towel with a stain on it 2nd day. I left my shoes on at all times except sleeping. Washed my hair in the sink afraid of the dirty shower. Didn't dare use the ice machine when the room was that dirty...imagine the ice machine. Contacted Wyndham to have our issue resolved as management and staff at the franchise made no real effort to satisfy our stay. We will not return under this management.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Ariana R, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Ms. Tracey
I do apologize you did not have a satisfactory stay. However, we knew nothing about your issues until the belittling of the front desk clerk the following morning of your first night stay. We like to help all guests with their stay if possible and solve their issues but it is hard to do that when we are unable to understand when every other word is a cuss word and then you walk out. However, once we were able to get to the issues we did offer you a refund immediately for your stay but the answer was not only no but you chose to stay the second night even though you brought the issues to our attention a little over 17 hours after your checked in. Our hope is that if guests have an issue they bring it to our attention immediately so we may solve it for them as 17 hours later is hard to ascertain what the room looked like at check in. However, we will still work with guests even if it has been 17 hours as we want guests to have a pleasant stay. When we asked about why you didn't mention the issues immediately upon entering the room the response that was given was you never turned the lights on as you were out all day the first night you stayed with us and just got into bed. Even though what you told us was something we didn't understand with not turning the lights on when you came back to the hotel we still asked if we could refund your stay and we were told to just clean the room as usual making sure we took your concerns to heart. In cases like this we always ask a guests that accepts or refuses a refund to sign our Guest Satisfaction term that we offered and we did get that from you. Once you stayed the second night however it was not possible to refund your monies as we explained that the offered had been declined the day before. We did clean the room as requested and we made sure all concerns were met. We never placed blame on how the room got the way even after your stay of 17 hours of use had occurred. However, we did make the effort to resolve the issue immediately by refund which again was turned down by you on the morning after your first night stay. We do apologize that you feel we did not do enough but even with the abusive language we still respected you and gave great customer service. We wish you well on your drive back up North and hope you will come see us again as we do want to earn your business.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay. I was looking for something that was inexpensive and that was an easy commute back and forth to work. I never expected it to be so quiet and relaxing. I definitely got more than my money's worth.
Thank You, Knights Inn Morrow...!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Ariana R, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

You are welcome!!! We are glad you stayed with us and we hope that you can stay again with us in the future. We are glad we could keep the hotel relaxing for you during your stay and we will continue to do our due diligence on keeping it that way. Again thank you for taking the time to do a review as we really appreciate you and your time.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Look, we paid $35 before tax for this room. That considered, we got decent value out of our stay. Bed was comfortable, AC worked well, area was quiet. Didn't even see a single roach. Sure, it was fairly far from clean and pristine, but again, look at the price. The main thing that jumped out at me was how filthy the bathroom towels were. Stains all over. But, as management may be quick to point out, I didn't care enough to complain about it.

Wifi worked well, as did cable TV. Room had microwave and mini fridge. Non smoking room, and it didn't smell like smoke. For me, it was perfectly passable. If you are at all picky, it may be best to pay more and go elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to do a review as we do appreciate you and your time. We have looked into ordering more towels as my new towels always seem to walk away from the property as soon as I get them from an order. However I hope I can keep up with the demand therefore everyone gets new towels for their stay. I want to thank you for telling us about the towels. I hope we can have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Filty rooms and surroundings, bags of trash in the hallways; couldnt believe there is a hotel this bad in USA..I felt like I was in a very poor country of the third world. Only pro the old dated noisy working a/c

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Ariana R, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

We apologize for any inconvenience you had with your stay. I was able to speak to both housekeeping and front desk staff and no one can remember any complaint about the walkways as you mention. However, I am of the mindset that if any guests have issues with their rooms that they should be voiced and one should get a response. If you had spoken to them I would most definitely had been in touch immediately. I want to make the hotel better and I cannot do so without the staff I have and guests I get. Saying that I would like the opportunity to use any or all pictures you may have taken as a teaching tool. I am only as good as my next customer and your needs are very important to us. I hope you reach out to us so we can have you over again.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

By the average standards this is below due to the small rooms, very small bathroom, unclean floors, and outside doors. It was reasonable, but not that cheap considering the rooms cleanliness. We had someone try to enter our room in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Barbara0414
Ariana R, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Ms. Barbara

I want to be the first to apologize. No one, not even me, should feel unsafe with someone at their door trying to get in. I will be speaking to my front desk staff about the nightly patrols and watching the cameras as this is a safety issue for all my guests. As far as the room, we do have different types of rooms; as in Business and economy. Most economy rooms are on the ground floor and our more spacious rooms are located upstairs. These rooms also carry different items as well like that of a microwave or ironing board or even a larger desk area but then we also have an additional fee for those rooms. However, Ms. Barbara, if you can help me, as we always want to train our housekeeping staff properly, do you have any pictures of the floor that I may share with my housekeeping staff? Again I apologize for the inconvenience but do value your feedback as we continue to make the necessary changes towards the needs of our guests.