See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay. I was looking for something that was inexpensive and that was an easy commute back and forth to work. I never expected it to be so quiet and relaxing. I definitely got more than my money's worth.
Thank You, Knights Inn Morrow...!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Ariana R, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

You are welcome!!! We are glad you stayed with us and we hope that you can stay again with us in the future. We are glad we could keep the hotel relaxing for you during your stay and we will continue to do our due diligence on keeping it that way. Again thank you for taking the time to do a review as we really appreciate you and your time.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Look, we paid $35 before tax for this room. That considered, we got decent value out of our stay. Bed was comfortable, AC worked well, area was quiet. Didn't even see a single roach. Sure, it was fairly far from clean and pristine, but again, look at the price. The main thing that jumped out at me was how filthy the bathroom towels were. Stains all over. But, as management may be quick to point out, I didn't care enough to complain about it.

Wifi worked well, as did cable TV. Room had microwave and mini fridge. Non smoking room, and it didn't smell like smoke. For me, it was perfectly passable. If you are at all picky, it may be best to pay more and go elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to do a review as we do appreciate you and your time. We have looked into ordering more towels as my new towels always seem to walk away from the property as soon as I get them from an order. However I hope I can keep up with the demand therefore everyone gets new towels for their stay. I want to thank you for telling us about the towels. I hope we can have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Filty rooms and surroundings, bags of trash in the hallways; couldnt believe there is a hotel this bad in USA..I felt like I was in a very poor country of the third world. Only pro the old dated noisy working a/c

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Ariana R, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

We apologize for any inconvenience you had with your stay. I was able to speak to both housekeeping and front desk staff and no one can remember any complaint about the walkways as you mention. However, I am of the mindset that if any guests have issues with their rooms that they should be voiced and one should get a response. If you had spoken to them I would most definitely had been in touch immediately. I want to make the hotel better and I cannot do so without the staff I have and guests I get. Saying that I would like the opportunity to use any or all pictures you may have taken as a teaching tool. I am only as good as my next customer and your needs are very important to us. I hope you reach out to us so we can have you over again.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

By the average standards this is below due to the small rooms, very small bathroom, unclean floors, and outside doors. It was reasonable, but not that cheap considering the rooms cleanliness. We had someone try to enter our room in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Barbara0414
Ariana R, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Ms. Barbara

I want to be the first to apologize. No one, not even me, should feel unsafe with someone at their door trying to get in. I will be speaking to my front desk staff about the nightly patrols and watching the cameras as this is a safety issue for all my guests. As far as the room, we do have different types of rooms; as in Business and economy. Most economy rooms are on the ground floor and our more spacious rooms are located upstairs. These rooms also carry different items as well like that of a microwave or ironing board or even a larger desk area but then we also have an additional fee for those rooms. However, Ms. Barbara, if you can help me, as we always want to train our housekeeping staff properly, do you have any pictures of the floor that I may share with my housekeeping staff? Again I apologize for the inconvenience but do value your feedback as we continue to make the necessary changes towards the needs of our guests.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting and by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed in. They don't even deserve 1 star more like -5. Unfortunately I had no choice it was this place or sleep in the airport. Honestly I should've stayed in the airport it was cleaner and safer. The bed looked likd they found it at a Goodwill, the TV didn't work, the sheets and towel (yes towel as in only 1) were dirty, and really it's just a nasty hotel. Don't stay here! Sleep in a dumpster it's about as nice.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Ariana R, General Manager at Knights Inn Morrow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Ma'am,
We do apologize that you had an unpleasant experience with the hotel. I wish we could have spoken or at least; I would have hoped you would have told any of my staff members of your experience and left a contact number. I always believe in calling my guests that have stayed and had issues; in order to speak with them, as they are the ones that keep our industry going. However, even though this is the first that I am hearing of this I would still liked to have heard about your experience and worked with you on a solution. Unfortunately, I am unable to look up your stay as I do not see any guest name in your review other than KYGirl. I still hope that you are willing to call so we can talk on the problems you had while staying here.