“Will Not Be Back”
Review of Knights Inn Morrow

Knights Inn Morrow
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed 2 February 2017

I have been coming to this motel for 7 years and it has definitely gone downhill. Shower didnt work, toilet seat had been replaced and didnt fit, bathroom sink only had hot water, shower and tub walls were dirty, floor was wood laminate that was not well swept and dirty, walls had splatter stains in various parts, desk had no chair, one dresser drawer had a broken handle that was sitting inside the drawer, no hair dryer (had to request one), no microwave as advertised, filthy under the bed, no room phone to call front desk, no alarm clock, outlets on one side of king bed only, hanging area for clothes were only 3 feet off the ground so couldnt hang dresses, ash tray in non-smoking room (at least it was clean), only one bar of soap in bathroom, no Do Not Disturb sign in room, furniture was very outdated, crooked mirror with nasty frame, A/C froze the room and if off it was too hot, and there is probably something else I forgot to mention I am sure.

Room Tip: Not sure a good room is possible here
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Beth D

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I recently visited this hotel and wanted to compliment one of the employees. His name was Paten. He was cleaning up the rooms, and hotel grounds. He was such a happy, polite man. He was working very hard, but still kept smiling and saying hello to everyone around him. I had to ask him his name and personally thank him for brightening my day. People like Paten deserve to be recognized and told thank you. It was obvious that he really cared about doing a great job for the hotel. Most importantly, he really cares about the customers. He is the reason I had a great stay. People like him really make the difference between a regular stay or a "great" stay.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2016

I had been at this hotel previously and decided to give them another try.....mistake.

I got in very late...tried calling the hotel numerous times and it took a looooong time, multiple calls to reach them. At checking, I was given a room key, no holder, with a scrap of paper that the clerk had written my room number on.

The room was filthy! Temperature 76 and thermostats malfunctioned and wouldn't change. Floor sticky, broken drawer, handle from tub laying on tub surround, a piece of pvc pipe (that had dried waste in it) was laying on floor, light above the bed not functioning. The room was suppose to have fridge and micro...no micro. Mold behind handles of sink. I was going to call the office but phone didn't work.

The next day after the event I was attending I came back to an unserviced room. Four
sets of friends had the same problem.

Pass on this hotel. Way too many problems.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

The room should not have been used! The toilet paper holder was missing an arm and no toilet paper available. When I called the front desk, I was informed the toilet paper was in the office. The towel holder was missing. There was blood on the wall by the door. The other sides of the wall was in need of cleaning and paint. I was told checkout was 12 and the housekeeper knocked on my door at 11 and was rushing me out. I contacted customer service that day and haven't heard anything. The tub had mildew in the corners and on the soap dish. The worst!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

This place is nasty, out of date and smells. When I got there the room was not cleaned yet and no one bothered to tell me. As I was carrying my stuff in, the housekeeper rushed in before me and acted as though she cleaned it. All she did was make the bed ( did not change it) and put towels in the room. I turned around, got my money back and went elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business