US$109
US$126
US$105
US$92
US$87
Best Western Southlake Inn(Morrow)(Great Value!)
US$93
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$98
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I recently visited this hotel and wanted to compliment one of the employees. His name was Paten. He was cleaning up the rooms, and hotel grounds. He was such a happy, polite man. He was working very hard, but still kept smiling and saying hello to everyone around him. I had to ask him his name and personally thank him for brightening my day. People like Paten deserve to be recognized and told thank you. It was obvious that he really cared about doing a great job for the hotel. Most importantly, he really cares about the customers. He is the reason I had a great stay. People like him really make the difference between a regular stay or a "great" stay.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2016

I had been at this hotel previously and decided to give them another try.....mistake.

I got in very late...tried calling the hotel numerous times and it took a looooong time, multiple calls to reach them. At checking, I was given a room key, no holder, with a scrap of paper that the clerk had written my room number on.

The room was filthy! Temperature 76 and thermostats malfunctioned and wouldn't change. Floor sticky, broken drawer, handle from tub laying on tub surround, a piece of pvc pipe (that had dried waste in it) was laying on floor, light above the bed not functioning. The room was suppose to have fridge and micro...no micro. Mold behind handles of sink. I was going to call the office but phone didn't work.

The next day after the event I was attending I came back to an unserviced room. Four
sets of friends had the same problem.

Pass on this hotel. Way too many problems.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

The room should not have been used! The toilet paper holder was missing an arm and no toilet paper available. When I called the front desk, I was informed the toilet paper was in the office. The towel holder was missing. There was blood on the wall by the door. The other sides of the wall was in need of cleaning and paint. I was told checkout was 12 and the housekeeper knocked on my door at 11 and was rushing me out. I contacted customer service that day and haven't heard anything. The tub had mildew in the corners and on the soap dish. The worst!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

This place is nasty, out of date and smells. When I got there the room was not cleaned yet and no one bothered to tell me. As I was carrying my stuff in, the housekeeper rushed in before me and acted as though she cleaned it. All she did was make the bed ( did not change it) and put towels in the room. I turned around, got my money back and went elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Martitia S
Reviewed 15 October 2016

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! We were under mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane Matthew. There were very limited rooms left in the Atlanta area due to evacuations. The rooms were very dirty. The bedspreads had rips in them and the sheets had large stains on them. We didn't even want to sit down or touch anything. We began searching for a different hotel, but nothing was available. We had to go to Walmart and purchase sheets for the beds because these were horrible! The TV remote didn't work, outlets pulled from the walls, and the fronts were off of the dresser drawer. We were already under traumatic stress from the evacuation and worried about our home, and then to have to stay in these deplorable conditions did not ease our stress levels at all! We had reservations for two nights, but after only one night, I was going to take my chances at getting back home. Sleeping in my car at a rest stop would seem like 5 star compared to this! I thought Red Roof Inn had better standards than this. Please do not stay here!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family