“Pass”
Review of Knights Inn Morrow

Knights Inn Morrow
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Morrow
Reviewed 13 November 2016

I had been at this hotel previously and decided to give them another try.....mistake.

I got in very late...tried calling the hotel numerous times and it took a looooong time, multiple calls to reach them. At checking, I was given a room key, no holder, with a scrap of paper that the clerk had written my room number on.

The room was filthy! Temperature 76 and thermostats malfunctioned and wouldn't change. Floor sticky, broken drawer, handle from tub laying on tub surround, a piece of pvc pipe (that had dried waste in it) was laying on floor, light above the bed not functioning. The room was suppose to have fridge and micro...no micro. Mold behind handles of sink. I was going to call the office but phone didn't work.

The next day after the event I was attending I came back to an unserviced room. Four
sets of friends had the same problem.

Pass on this hotel. Way too many problems.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

The room should not have been used! The toilet paper holder was missing an arm and no toilet paper available. When I called the front desk, I was informed the toilet paper was in the office. The towel holder was missing. There was blood on the wall by the door. The other sides of the wall was in need of cleaning and paint. I was told checkout was 12 and the housekeeper knocked on my door at 11 and was rushing me out. I contacted customer service that day and haven't heard anything. The tub had mildew in the corners and on the soap dish. The worst!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

This place is nasty, out of date and smells. When I got there the room was not cleaned yet and no one bothered to tell me. As I was carrying my stuff in, the housekeeper rushed in before me and acted as though she cleaned it. All she did was make the bed ( did not change it) and put towels in the room. I turned around, got my money back and went elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Martitia S
Reviewed 15 October 2016

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in! We were under mandatory evacuation due to Hurricane Matthew. There were very limited rooms left in the Atlanta area due to evacuations. The rooms were very dirty. The bedspreads had rips in them and the sheets had large stains on them. We didn't even want to sit down or touch anything. We began searching for a different hotel, but nothing was available. We had to go to Walmart and purchase sheets for the beds because these were horrible! The TV remote didn't work, outlets pulled from the walls, and the fronts were off of the dresser drawer. We were already under traumatic stress from the evacuation and worried about our home, and then to have to stay in these deplorable conditions did not ease our stress levels at all! We had reservations for two nights, but after only one night, I was going to take my chances at getting back home. Sleeping in my car at a rest stop would seem like 5 star compared to this! I thought Red Roof Inn had better standards than this. Please do not stay here!!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Kelly E
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Let me start by saying I don't take time to review things unless it is worth it so here it goes: checked in around 11:00 pm earlier this week & first room was filthy with tape holding the HVAC unit together, walls peeling off, front door kicked in, tons of mold & mildew in shower & dried splattered blood on the bathroom floor (not joking here, folks). I requested a room change which they granted & this room was equally as bad with dirty sheets on both beds, mildew on bathroom floor around tub & toilet, horribly disgusting microwave & children had taken markers & drawn on the walls throughout the room. Requested yet a third room change which they gave me. Out of all 3 rooms this one was the best but that isn't saying much. However, it was late & I was exhausted from traveling on an airplane all day so I stayed in the room. Somewhere between 3:30 & 4:00 am the hotel alarm system goes off. At first I ignored it but then got up to see what was wrong & no one was in the exterior hallways or in the parking lot so I attempted to go back to sleep - the alarm eventually stopped. Now, ready for the kicker in all of this? Approx. 30 minutes later (I hadn't quite fallen back asleep yet from the alarm so I am quite aware of what occurred), someone tried to come in my room! Yep, not exaggerating here at all. I had the safety bolt turned on so the click of the door & that lock was very obvious to my ears. I didn't move when I heard it & within seconds the door closed. Now anyone who has ever stayed in a hotel knows that no one should have access to your hotel room but you & since this hotel has obviously never been cleaned, I doubt it was the cleaning crew trying to get an advanced start on their day. Do not under any circumstances stay at this hotel!! I was scheduled for 3 nights & checked out immediately the next morning & demanded a refund of the night before which they eventually complied with. I stayed at this hotel approx. 2 years ago & had zero issues & it was clean but never, ever, ever again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo