“Drive by as fast as you can”

Americas Best Value Inn-Milledgeville
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Reviewed 26 June 2017

This place is horrible. The room was filthy, bed skirt was torn about 3 ft and had something smeared all over it. Comforter was stained, curtains stained and barely hanging on the rod, shower head was filthy, roaches ran out of air conditioner and took 4 hrs to cool the room down. After cleaning the shower head I took a shower and it took 2 1/2 hrs to drain the tub. Fridge had items left from previous occupants. The room smelled like an astray and was a non smoking room. The toilet leaked so much I had to put a towel down to keep from walking in water and the sink dripped continually.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Americas Best Value Inn-Milledgeville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Laurrie, Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize for the inconveniences you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

I reviewed this motel last year and was impressed enough with it to stay again this year. It is still a very good motel for the price and, given the opportunity, I will stay here again. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. People have to be realistic about what they get for the price they pay. This is a very good value. It has a pool, refrigerator, flat screen T.V., microwave and hair dryer. There is no coffee pot in the room and there is no breakfast, but they offer coffee in the lobby and there are many places to eat breakfast nearby. Motel 6 is not my first choice of motels, but this one is worth taking a chance.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2017

We'd booked a room at Days Inn 5 days prior to arriving in Milledgeville only to get there and NO handicap room it was given up.Called here and asked if they had a room and if I could look at it first and he said Yes to all. Very clean,no overpowering cleaning smells,all the staff were helpful to the questions I asked and I highly recommend this Motel it also has a great easy in/out location at a traffic light and level area to walk around.Very clean appearance on the outside and inside so price wise it is well worth your stay,only missing feature is No breakfast only coffee but you can go to McD's as they open at 5AM and still be ahead of the game for the value.Thanks to Andy and all for a pleasant 3 day stay and will return again.

Room Tip: Only one room availability for handicap so limited there! Noise level low for most part,only louder...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place nothing fancy rooms was cleaned both nights we stayed was not noisy at all great location staff was very friendly will be staying here again in the near future it is close to all the shopping stores I Hops is across the road for breakfast

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

It started off ok, went to bed and the comforters were wet on both beds. Called the front office to get dry comforters the guy at the desk said no extra comforters, he might have an extra blanket. I said we'd take it, then he wanted me to bring the comforters to him and he would put them in the dryer and warm them up. I told him No I would not bring them to him because I was already dressed for bed. He reluctantly came to the room and just happened to have 2 dry comforters. He then says rudely we will discuss this in the morning like it was my fault they put wet comforters on the beds. This is the last time I stay at a motel 6.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple