“Great for the Price”

Motel 6 Milledgeville
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I reviewed this motel last year and was impressed enough with it to stay again this year. It is still a very good motel for the price and, given the opportunity, I will stay here again. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. People have to be realistic about what they get for the price they pay. This is a very good value. It has a pool, refrigerator, flat screen T.V., microwave and hair dryer. There is no coffee pot in the room and there is no breakfast, but they offer coffee in the lobby and there are many places to eat breakfast nearby. Motel 6 is not my first choice of motels, but this one is worth taking a chance.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 March 2017

We'd booked a room at Days Inn 5 days prior to arriving in Milledgeville only to get there and NO handicap room it was given up.Called here and asked if they had a room and if I could look at it first and he said Yes to all. Very clean,no overpowering cleaning smells,all the staff were helpful to the questions I asked and I highly recommend this Motel it also has a great easy in/out location at a traffic light and level area to walk around.Very clean appearance on the outside and inside so price wise it is well worth your stay,only missing feature is No breakfast only coffee but you can go to McD's as they open at 5AM and still be ahead of the game for the value.Thanks to Andy and all for a pleasant 3 day stay and will return again.

Room Tip: Only one room availability for handicap so limited there! Noise level low for most part,only louder...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place nothing fancy rooms was cleaned both nights we stayed was not noisy at all great location staff was very friendly will be staying here again in the near future it is close to all the shopping stores I Hops is across the road for breakfast

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

It started off ok, went to bed and the comforters were wet on both beds. Called the front office to get dry comforters the guy at the desk said no extra comforters, he might have an extra blanket. I said we'd take it, then he wanted me to bring the comforters to him and he would put them in the dryer and warm them up. I told him No I would not bring them to him because I was already dressed for bed. He reluctantly came to the room and just happened to have 2 dry comforters. He then says rudely we will discuss this in the morning like it was my fault they put wet comforters on the beds. This is the last time I stay at a motel 6.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randy W
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped into Milledgeville last night. We thought we were going to make it further in our journey. I wasn't expecting anything really but these rooms are very nice. Our bed was huge! The customer service was excellent and price was nice too.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Milledgeville hotels
0.4 km away
Hampton Inn Milledgeville
#1 of 10 in Milledgeville
0 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville

Been to Motel 6 Milledgeville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Milledgeville

Address: 2595 N Columbia St, Hwy 441 South, Milledgeville, GA 31061-8432 (Formerly Quality Inn)
Region: United States > Georgia > Milledgeville
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Milledgeville
Price Range: €46 - €53 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Milledgeville 2*
Motel 6 Milledgeville GA is conveniently located off US-441/North Columbia Street. Restaurants and shopping are within walking distance. Georgia College and State University is only 3 miles away. All rooms include micro-fridge units and free Wi-Fi. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Motel 6 Milledgeville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Milledgeville Comfort Inn