US$119
US$114
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Milledgeville(Milledgeville)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$123
Antebellum Inn(Milledgeville)
US$211
US$179
Fairfield Inn & Suites Milledgeville(Milledgeville)(Great Value!)
US$92
Fairfield Inn
Soho Lofts(Milledgeville)
US$194
Hotels.com
US$77
US$71
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againandydryermoteldeskrefrigeratorbedding
Reviewed 26 March 2017

We'd booked a room at Days Inn 5 days prior to arriving in Milledgeville only to get there and NO handicap room it was given up.Called here and asked if they had a room and if I could look at it first and he said Yes to all. Very clean,no overpowering cleaning smells,all the staff were helpful to the questions I asked and I highly recommend this Motel it also has a great easy in/out location at a traffic light and level area to walk around.Very clean appearance on the outside and inside so price wise it is well worth your stay,only missing feature is No breakfast only coffee but you can go to McD's as they open at 5AM and still be ahead of the game for the value.Thanks to Andy and all for a pleasant 3 day stay and will return again.

Room Tip: Only one room availability for handicap so limited there! Noise level low for most part,only louder when unthinking people stayed there
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place nothing fancy rooms was cleaned both nights we stayed was not noisy at all great location staff was very friendly will be staying here again in the near future it is close to all the shopping stores I Hops is across the road for breakfast

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

It started off ok, went to bed and the comforters were wet on both beds. Called the front office to get dry comforters the guy at the desk said no extra comforters, he might have an extra blanket. I said we'd take it, then he wanted me to bring the comforters to him and he would put them in the dryer and warm them up. I told him No I would not bring them to him because I was already dressed for bed. He reluctantly came to the room and just happened to have 2 dry comforters. He then says rudely we will discuss this in the morning like it was my fault they put wet comforters on the beds. This is the last time I stay at a motel 6.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randy W
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We stopped into Milledgeville last night. We thought we were going to make it further in our journey. I wasn't expecting anything really but these rooms are very nice. Our bed was huge! The customer service was excellent and price was nice too.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2016

This is by far the best Motel 6 you will stay at!! The staff is very accommodating and friendly. Andy is constantly improving the rooms and property! The prices are Great. The rooms are clean. I wish there were one of these hotels in every city we went to. You can not go wrong with this Motel.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business