Comfort Suites Milledgeville
La Quinta Inn and Suites Milledgeville(Milledgeville)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$61
Hotels.com
US$67
US$62
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfirst floorcoffee makerwafflesaccessible roomstar ratingsoftball tournamenta great place to stayclean sheetsdefinitely stay here againin townsitting areaplenty of parkingwell taken carefront desk staff were friendlyrooms are spaciouslarge groupfree breakfast
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights when visiting the area. The room was huge with a nice flat panel television set, coffeemaker, microwave and fridge. There was a sofabed in the room (which we did not use as a bed) that was pretty shabby. So if you are relying on that, I'd inspect before you really settle into the room in case you need to change rooms.

Staff was super friendly. Breakfast was average but well stocked. There was plenty of parking. We also used the business center to print a few pages and it worked fine.

Biggest drawback for us... our room was on the second floor and the hotel has no elevator. We have no problem climbing stairs, but it's a challenge to drag your suitcases, cooler, etc., up the stairs. For this reason, we can't give this property 5 starts.

Room Tip: Request first floor room if you can't do stairs up to 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank SunDiego123
Reviewed 13 February 2012

This hotel is a great value for what you pay. It's quiet, clean, the staff is friendly, complimentary breakfast is good, heated pool. We've stayed here 2 times and will stay again. The only negative is that the mattress in the sofa bed was completely shot. When I called the front desk they sent us a roll-away bed that worked out great. No complaints.

Room Tip: We've always stayed on the first floor... I'm not sure if they have an elevator in the hotel, though.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Hotel staff was very friendly at the Comfort Inn Suites Milledgeville. My husband and I stayed for one night in the king suite with the jetted tub. The room was huge!!!! Enough to fit four people comfortably. Views sucked! We were on the second floor and all we could see was the top of another roof...but it was extremely private if you like to leave the windows open. The bathroom was spacious and I was about to give a good rating on cleanliness until I pulled open the night stand draw and saw three pieces of used napkins next to the bible, that really turned me off, in additition to using the jetted tub in the hotel after cleaning out the tub (I'm very OCD so nothing is ever completely clean) as I closed the drain to stop the tub to run the water some brown stuff started coming up! I don't know if it was rust from it really not being used or just plain dirt. On a good note the bed was extremely comfortable, the room came with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, flat screen TV etc. Towels, sheets etc. were clean...breakfast good; location great, near a lot of restaurants and shopping and close to the college area (about 3-5 minutes) overall hotel stay was great other than the minor issues I've listed. I would stay again.

Room Tip: Always call the actual hotel prior to booking on line to make sure you get the type of room you want and that the room advertised on line is still available so it will be less of a headache when checking in.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2012

The motel is only a couple of years old. The suites are spacious. The rooms are clean. The beds are comfortable, but the pillows aren't the greatest. Microwave and refrigerator in each room. It's nice to sit on the couch and read at night. Almost like home.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank advocon
Reviewed 8 January 2012

This is a great stop if you are coming to or from out of town for a UGA game. Great valuehotel. Rooms are clean and nicer than expected for the price. Decent breakfast included with your stay. Convenient location and near restaurants. Have stayed here multiple times and plan to continue.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple