See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2017

This place is a dive. Truly a "roach motel." The outside has been painted but the rooms are still old. The towels are like thin sandpaper. And the roach crawling on my leg while I was in bed was the finishing touch on the experience!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Double charged for 1 nite stay. Clerk claimed he had reversed 2nd charge; but when i checked he said he did not know how to reverse charges as his card reader was new and he did not know how to work it to reverse the 2nd charge. Wanted to photo copy my credit card. 3 days later still had not reversed the charges. Overcharged $10 for pets.
Near freeway - noisy on side facing freeway.
Poorly maintained. Needed updating and painting.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This hotel looks like it has been remodeled, but something is very, very wrong there. I physically got the creeps when we went in the room and sat for some confused moments trying to figure out what was wrong. It was clean enough, though the carpet was slightly sticky and the bedspread looked like it came from a 1980's movie.
Most obvious was the cramped room with furniture just dumped in there like the moving van had just left. No closet--a rack stupidly place over the TV gave you a choice, hang your stuff or use the TV. Not both. The refrig and Microwave piled up in front of the mirror...not enough room to walk to the side of the bed without pushing chair and table to the door.
And this was their "handicapped " room --the bath was enormous, but had mold in the shower/tub. When the big rigs in the parking lot left in the wee hours, our bed shook; when the working girls came home around 2:3O AM we discovered another reason we should have kept on going down the road. The walls are like paper. You can see daylight around three sides of the front door. I didn't sleep worth a damn, was just anxious to leave. Oh, the prominent sign in the lobby, "NO REFUNDS" should have been my first clue to turn around and leave. This place started our vacation off with a big buzz kill. Pissed off and head-achey all the next day!

Room tip: I don't think there is a good room...but away from the truckers' parking might be preferable.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sherry F
Reviewed 27 July 2013

The lady at the front was rude. The room is very sticky and gross. We only wanted to pull over and get a room for a few hours before heading home from a long trip. I had to put our own sheets on top of the covers. My boyfriend is trying to get some sleep. while I sit and let him sleep before getting on the road. There's no way I can sleep here tonight in this room. Never coming back again. They should close this place.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sunshine D
Reviewed 11 July 2013

When we arrived we couldn't get our room key card to work. A group of men who were standing outside our door came to our rescue and showed us the trick. (traveling workers staying there for weeks) We should have been suspicious of the place when they handed my husband something, and said "Do this for your bride". Turned out to be a bottle of Febreze. Turned out they were right . . . The room needed it. Toilet had a stubborn flush valve. Most lights did not work. On the upside, bed slept well and Miss Betty, the late 60'ish day clerk charmed the socks off my hubby.

Date of stay: July 2013
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Maryanne C