“Awesome coffee, awesome food, and awesome staff!”
Review of Inner Bean Cafe

Inner Bean Cafe
Ranked #6 of 30 Restaurants in Martinez
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

I went in because I was waiting to get my hair done at the hair place next to it. I was very pleasantly greeted at the door and the staff was super nice when I was ordering. I wasn't quite sure what to order so they were very helpful with that as well. I ended up getting the creme brûlée latte and bacon egg and cheese croissant and both were amazing! I told them I wanted the bacon extra crispy! And they got it perfect! I will defiantely be going back!

There are newer reviews for Inner Bean Cafe

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I stopped by this little place early one morning recently and met a friend for coffee. The atmosphere is very very neat. I loved everything about it. Friendly people. Good coffee.

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Great family owned business!! It's small but the coffee and sandwiches are fresh and very good! Great place to study or to catch up with friends!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

A busy but delightful cafe. Mostly sandwiches and some soup. Some creative sandwiches,each one that I'e had was delicious.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Cute little place with great food and a great atmosphere. The service was very friendly! A must go for lunch. Definitely coming back to try their breakfast.