“Great stay”

Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Marietta
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Staff were very friendly. We were there 6 nights, from 9/06/17 thru 9/11/17. I have only two negative comments to make: 1) On our last night I checked out the window in the bedroom and noticed dripping onto the air conditioner and next to it was a brick wall about 6 inches wide which had mold on it. I did report it and they asked if we wanted to change rooms, but we declined as it was our last night. 2) The doggie bags were out the last night and the following morning and the garbage receptacle was over-flowing. I did report the over-flowing and they took care of that. In fairness to them it had been raining a lot and probably weren't as attentive as they might have been to this problem.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Convenient location for exploring the Atlanta area (in spite of Atlanta traffic!), and usual Drury facilities: hot breakfast, popcorn and soda, evening Kickback with free drinks, and 24 hour tea and coffee.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We just spent nine nights at the Drury Inn in Marietta, Ga. This, by far, was the best place we ever stayed! The staff was phenomenal! Thank you manager Perry and Angel for all your help! Thank you to the front desk crew...Katia, Monique, and Katrina for being so kind and accommodating. Thank you Kim and Isaac for your kind words and helpful gestures at meals. I CANNOT say one negative comment about the Drury Inn at Marietta, Ga. The staff was so respectful and always had a smile on their faces to cheer all the Florida evacuees!!! We will always go here when we are traveling on I-75!!! I hope the Drury Hotels uses this one as an example of a beautifully run place!!!! We felt like we left family behind today but we will be back!!!! Thank you to all of you!!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Love, love love! My husband and I had to evacuate because of hurricane Irma. We were in the car 17 hours, and awake for 38 hours. We had originally booked at the motel 6 across the street. That was not happening. On a whim we decided to see if there were any open rooms, even though online there were none. I was greeted by Isaac, who was fantastic! Yes, they had a room, no, it wasn't way overpriced, yes, he was aware of motel 6, he apologized for them, and he even reminded me about AAA discount! What? Is this real? Then I notice all around the lobby, people laughing and talking, I ask what's going on, Isaac says, you are just in time for happy hour, why don't you grab your spouse while I check you in, and relax. Literal tears of joy, I was sooo exhausted, and thrilled. We had our 3 cocktails, and a bite from the buffet, which was all included! Kim was our bartender, and she was a riot! So friendly and personable, really taking interest in us and our situation. We ended up in a king suite. Which was beyond expectation! Immaculately clean, and modern design. The bed was comfortable, the separate living room was roomy and comfortable. Double sinks in the bathroom, and an amazing huge shower head in the bath. Just what we needed!! After all we had been through, things were finally going our way. The following morning we headed down to the buffet, and were greeted by Kim! She asked how we slept, was the bed comfortable, and the room comfortable. She also made time to stop by our table and chat. The manager Zaman, also stopped by and made sure we were well taken care of! WOW! I can't say WOW enough! The food in the breakfast buffet was AMAZING! So many options, and fresh! Until today i have never heard of drury hotels, but now I will look for one first, before we try anywhere else! I can only hope all the other drury' s have employees that excel at customer service the way, this location does! Thank you, Isaac, Kim, and Zaman!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nloh0808
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had to evacuate Tampa during Hurricane Irma and this hotel and staff made us feel so welcome in a very scary time. The food was of very good quality and the room was spacious. Even my dogs felt comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marietta
2.4 km away
2.7 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
0.2 km away
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Marietta? Share your experiences!