US$174
US$153
US$62
US$53
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$140
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$132
US$117
Travelocity
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
US$119
QualityInn
US$165
US$160
All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsnachosbaked potatothe indoor outdoor poolevening foodchicken fingerswafflesadult beverageshot breakfastchillihot tubruby tuesdayswe've stayedfavorite hotelnext morningbeds were very comfortable
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Convenient location for exploring the Atlanta area (in spite of Atlanta traffic!), and usual Drury facilities: hot breakfast, popcorn and soda, evening Kickback with free drinks, and 24 hour tea and coffee.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We just spent nine nights at the Drury Inn in Marietta, Ga. This, by far, was the best place we ever stayed! The staff was phenomenal! Thank you manager Perry and Angel for all your help! Thank you to the front desk crew...Katia, Monique, and Katrina for being so kind and accommodating. Thank you Kim and Isaac for your kind words and helpful gestures at meals. I CANNOT say one negative comment about the Drury Inn at Marietta, Ga. The staff was so respectful and always had a smile on their faces to cheer all the Florida evacuees!!! We will always go here when we are traveling on I-75!!! I hope the Drury Hotels uses this one as an example of a beautifully run place!!!! We felt like we left family behind today but we will be back!!!! Thank you to all of you!!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Love, love love! My husband and I had to evacuate because of hurricane Irma. We were in the car 17 hours, and awake for 38 hours. We had originally booked at the motel 6 across the street. That was not happening. On a whim we decided to see if there were any open rooms, even though online there were none. I was greeted by Isaac, who was fantastic! Yes, they had a room, no, it wasn't way overpriced, yes, he was aware of motel 6, he apologized for them, and he even reminded me about AAA discount! What? Is this real? Then I notice all around the lobby, people laughing and talking, I ask what's going on, Isaac says, you are just in time for happy hour, why don't you grab your spouse while I check you in, and relax. Literal tears of joy, I was sooo exhausted, and thrilled. We had our 3 cocktails, and a bite from the buffet, which was all included! Kim was our bartender, and she was a riot! So friendly and personable, really taking interest in us and our situation. We ended up in a king suite. Which was beyond expectation! Immaculately clean, and modern design. The bed was comfortable, the separate living room was roomy and comfortable. Double sinks in the bathroom, and an amazing huge shower head in the bath. Just what we needed!! After all we had been through, things were finally going our way. The following morning we headed down to the buffet, and were greeted by Kim! She asked how we slept, was the bed comfortable, and the room comfortable. She also made time to stop by our table and chat. The manager Zaman, also stopped by and made sure we were well taken care of! WOW! I can't say WOW enough! The food in the breakfast buffet was AMAZING! So many options, and fresh! Until today i have never heard of drury hotels, but now I will look for one first, before we try anywhere else! I can only hope all the other drury' s have employees that excel at customer service the way, this location does! Thank you, Isaac, Kim, and Zaman!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nloh0808
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had to evacuate Tampa during Hurricane Irma and this hotel and staff made us feel so welcome in a very scary time. The food was of very good quality and the room was spacious. Even my dogs felt comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We evacuated from Florida due to Hurricane Irma. Our arrival time was originally midnight but kept getting pushed back and we finally arrived to the Drury Inn & Suites Marietta GA at 5am. The staff stay in touch with us and even called to check in on us along the way. Drury obviously takes very seriously their hiring process because every time we have stayed, the staff is educated, well spoken and able to communicate succinctly with guests. Drury is now the first hotel we look for during all of our travels. Saved this one as a favorite and will be a regular stop in our travels. If you are in need of pet availability. Consider requesting an ADA room if available. It will be located on the ground floor and ours was close to the back entrance. Very each to not bother other guests with our dogs who like to "talk" to everyone! :) Thank you Drury and the staff here at the location in Marietta GA

Room Tip: If you are in need of pet availability consider ADA room ground floor and back entrance
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family