US$141
US$112
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$96
US$91
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$196
US$181
  • Pool
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
US$148
US$119
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$54
US$46
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

US$148
US$143
US$138
US$128
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$137
US$132
All reviewsfree drinkshot dogsbaked potatonachosthe indoor outdoor poolevening foodchicken fingerswafflesadult beverageshot breakfastchillihot tubruby tuesdayswe've stayedfavorite hotelnext morningvery nice hotel
Reviewed 15 October 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed here with friends for a weekend in Atlanta. The hotel itself was average but the service and food make up for it. It's a fun and charming place to stay as long as you're not looking for anything too over the top. For the price and location, it is a perfect hotel for an enjoyable visit to Atlanta and it's surrounding cities :)

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 13 October 2012

By my best count, we have now stayed at seven different Drury Inn's since we discovered them 6-7 years ago and...We Have Never Had A Bad Experience Yet!!

We stayed at the Atlanta Northwest location this past March when returning from Orlando, and what a welcome site they were. If you've been stuck in Atlanta traffic before you know it can be a terrible experience, but the girl behind the counter welcomed us with one of the biggest smiles I have ever seen. It made me feel like I was home.

We were just in time to catch in on the 5 O'clock Kickback (Free Dinner & Drinks), it was really good, casual fare (Hot Dogs, Nachos, Chicken Fingers, Baked Potatoes and Salad among other items)...And just so you know...Breakfast is just as good if not better!

Our room was immaculately clean! My wife requested a second pillow for her back and it was literally at our room within 2-3 minutes. The kids had a blast in the indoor pool making new friends, while mom and I just relaxed in the hot tub.

The experience I've had at this, and every other Drury Inn is that they know how to treat their guests like VIP's. They give you an experience that truly helps you unwind and relax after a day on the road. Thank You Drury!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights last this week and was very surprised at what I got for my money. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable. The TV had many channels to choose from as well as the free wireless internet in the hotel. The hotel was quiet and only one block off of I-75. The best part of my stay was the service of all the staff. The front desk clerks were very quick with the check in process but they were also very thorough in asking if I had any special needs or if they could help with directions.I absolutely loved the free breakfast each morning complete with eggs,to which I was able to add cheese and ham. The sausage, biscuits and gravy plus waffles, and fresh fruit made for a very large breakfast. After a long day of exploring Atlanta, I returned to the hotel to find free cocktails, wine and beer. To top it all off was the free evening snacks which were more like meals. There were hotdogs, mac and cheese, chicken fingers, salad, and many more items. They post a daily menu on their website. There is a free soda fountain in the lobby and free popcorn to all guest. One could literally eat their weight in the room cost. I saved so much money staying here and got a great room and service. What more can a person want? Oh yea there is also a nice pool and exercise room.

Room Tip: All rooms are great I prefer the ones toward the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2012 via mobile

Drury Inns have never let us down & this was no exception. Our room was very clean and well furnished. Huge TV and the bed was cozy comfortable. We got a very nice quiet rest. The staff was accommodating, attentive, & friendly. As always we enjoyed the 5:30 kickback & the food was even better than in the past...drinks were great! Anytime we travel, if there is a Drury, that's where we will stay. By the way, breakfast was super too....very good value.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We had a very pleasant surprise when staying at this hotel. We are die-hard Hilton and Comfort Suites customers in the past, but this stay was right up there with them. The Kickback experience was just an added bonus for us. Breakfast was comparable to the other hotels. The hotel was easy to find and the staff was very accommodating from the GM on down. We will stay in Drury Inns and Suites in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple