“Always Good”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We eat at Pasta Bella regularly and they always provide good food & good service at a reasonable price. They are part of a group of restaurants in the Atlanta area and all of them are successful.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I had heard about this restaurant and been waiting to eat here for 3 years. I finally got enough money to dine there (I was told it was pricey) and was very disappointed with the selection of choices. To be an Italian restaurant AND expensive, you are limited in variety and known Italian dishes.
I actually had to send my first choice back and ended up ordering a regular Alfredo Pasta dish. I really appreciate the fact that the manager was very accommodating with this and offered to give it to me free, because that's how disappointed and distasteful the first dish was. I declined and told him that I would just get the pasta maybe get a dessert and go home, which I did. And the Key Lime cake that I ordered? Awful! I ordered it because my cousin had just baked one the previous weekend and it was my first time trying that flavor and it was DELICIOUS! So of course I figured Pasta Bella would be great. WRONG!
I probably won't go back to this restaurant. For the price, which I didn't mind spending

Reviewed 15 August 2017

The choices are varied and are always fresh and tasty. We ate there recently and enjoyed salads that were seasoned and dressed perfectly. We shared a Lasagna entrée (the portions are large) that would absolutely melt in your mouth. Dessert: The desserts are humongous and I choose carrot cake (we made four servings from it). Great outing and great food.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited Pasta Bella for Sunday dinner and the food and service was terrific as usual. Our server Gene was excellent!! We love this place@

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Great Italian food! Garlic knots on the table served with sliced authentic Italian sausage
so hard to find, it was a joy to discover on the table, I could go back for that alone.
It was a Sunday after Church service dinner & new place for us. My husband had eggplant Parmesan with pasta and salad. The eggplant was the best he's had, spaghetti with a nice light tomato sauce was the perfect accompaniment without the usual chunks of tomato which I just don't like! The salad a full very fresh Greek salad with feta, Greek olives, cukes, tomato and red onion, a full dish of the very freshest ingredients.
We both had the gumbo which was packed and hearty, we didn't hesitate to finish every last drop! My half roasted chicken was nicely browned and surrounded by Greek lemon/garlic roast potatoes along with a medley of mixed seasoned vegetables. Everything was cooked perfectly and prices were reasonable. We would definitely go back.
It is no wonder the proprietor has a string of six different restaurants all successful, he certainly knows how to do it right!!

Been to Pasta Bella? Share your experiences!