“Excellent food!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 5 November 2016

My family and I went to the Marietta Diner for my graduation day lunch. The line wasn't that long. The only complaint I had was that where you had to wait to be seated was an ICE BOX in the wintertime. Other than that, the food was great. The service was great and they took care of my large party like we were family. You get a ton of food for the amount you pay as well. Overall I would definitely return.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,064)

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

I've eaten at Marietta Diner many times. It's always consistent and very good with service to match. Worth the wait for a nice meal.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

The diner is always packed, so be ready to wait a little bit. It will be worth it though. The wait staff are always on top of their game, the food is delivered relatively soon, considering the amount of patrons.
They give you these little spinach pastries that are absolutely delicious. Everything on the menu is almost magical. And no matter what time of day or night I've been there, the owner is walking the dining room, talking with everyone. I would give it more stars if I could.

Reviewed 31 October 2016

Very busy on a Saturday. The parking lot was full but did not wait longer than 10 minutes for a table. The wait staff very friendly and helpful. This is a big menu so much to choose from. All the food looked delicious. We highly recommend the oatmeal raisin cookies. We ordered one to eat there and another two to take home. These are huge cookies and so moist and delicious. The portions are a good size you will not leave hungry. We tried the Grilled cheese and bacon which was full of bacon and the patty melt. Both were filling and delicious.Can't wait to come back again and try some of the other menu items.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

OMG they try to kill you with so much food. Don't go kinda hungry you need your A game to keep up with all the food served. There is a diverse menu with some good Greek food and some outstanding matzo ball soup. Then the cake selection is to die for.

Been to Marietta Diner? Share your experiences!