“A Beautiful Wild Wild Place To Eat!”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe - CLOSED

Wild Wing Cafe
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 August 2015

Well i have been walking by this place now for over four years but was always hesitant to try it out. So last summer my oldest daughter had secured a summer job there before she went away to college and kept telling the family it was a great place to work and to eat. Needless to say i was very skeptical at first to try it. But i always see it busy with people so one Saturday recently we all went there for an early dinner and was treated graciously by the hostess. We had a wonderful seating for five and my daughter suggested some wonderful appetizers like the onion rings and mini cheese sticks which were truly tasty and wonderful. Now i truly do love chicken wings and the best part about this place is that you can have your choice of a mix or all flat pieces or all fat pieces. So i ordered the all flat pieces and i must say that they have so many different flavors to choose from its totally ridiculous and a lot of fun to try. I also loved the wonderful garlic parmesean sauce to dip my onion rings into. I had ranch sauce for the wings and i must say it was the best i have ever tasted. And to think i wasted nearly five years of not trying this place and i wish i had gone sooner lol. If you are ever on Roswell Road in Marietta, please come by and enjoy this wonderful place!

Reviewed 24 July 2015

You won't find more flavors of wings than you can get here. The wings are excellent and at lunch, they double the amount. Buy 10, get 20, etc. Plenty of craft beers as well as national brands too. Decided to skip the bones and go boneless wings for a change. Big disappointment. Very little chicken, lots of breading. Wings were hard as a rock and tough to cut in half. My impression was they were warmed up from yesterday in the microwave. Worst boneless wings I've ever had. Please guys, get a new supplier. These were definitely not made in house.

Reviewed 14 May 2015

The tater tots were awesome, best I have ever had. The choice of wings were huge and best thing is they let you have a choice of 5 if you take 25 wings. Excellent service. Great place!

Reviewed 3 May 2015

I come here with friends from work about once a month. The beer selection is very good and the prices are reasonable. One of our friends really enjoys the wings here and says they are better than many places. I like the chicken wraps with the tater tots. They have lots of TV's with sports on and there is a tiki bar in the back for good weather. Recently we have had the same server and she provided excellent service and knew beer quite well. It is nothing fancy, but it does beer and bar food well. We intend to go back.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

Lots of different beers and wing flavors! Plus, they have awesome nachos & sandwiches if you don't like wings. We arrived for a late lunch on a Saturday. Although the restaurant was busy, service was excellent. We had nachos, four different flavors of wings and a couple of child meals. Good food!