All reviews room was clean road noise gas station road trip king bed one night stay krystal microwave cereal
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Awful building, hard to find. Room smelled bad, and I did not get what I booked. Would not recommend and will not stay again. I am in this area a few times a year, every year. They have lost my business.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I think I'm going to start rating hotels on the amount of drywall compound smeared on the walls of the bathroom to cover repairs. This one set a new standard.
The place is obviously older and isn't flashy. But the room was clean, it was very late when we got there, and we weren't going to be picky.
For a few bucks more I would probably stay at one of the newer properties, but if you're on a budget, this one is ok.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pochen9
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

We pulled up to the motel Wasn't too sure about the place to begin with. Definitely an older motel. It said wonderful showers wonderful beds wonderful pillows so we thought that sounds good. My sister pulled down the covers on the bed and there was hair all over the bed little curly hair straight hair It was gross! I then walked to the side of the bed and pulled out one of the pillows which had make up, blood, and what looked like slobber all over the pillow where somebody drooled. There are pictures you can visually see these hairs liostick and blood drops on the pillow that I took. I called the front desk and ask what the heck's going on here. The clerk was very nice, respectful, and apologetic about the problem and said she could switch rooms for us. I said no we are definitely not stay in here. If you can't change the sheets on the bed how can you run a motel???
I personally would not recommend this motel to anyone and make sure if you do stay here to check the bed and the pillows!! I'm not mad I think its gross and I'm disappointed that somebody didn't do their job!!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lisa k
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

A dump. From light fixture not working to obvious attempts to bring this 60’s era place up to code, to the complete feeling of not being safe, this was not a comfortable experience.
Front desk could not replace bulbs. Bed was full size, not queen.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Booked here since rooms were scarce for a UGa home game. Old hotel with all rooms opening from the outside. Room was clean with smells other than the stale smoke (smoking rooms were only ones available). Breakfast was decent, nothing above average, Staff was friendly. Seems price was high for the value.

Date of stay: October 2017