“Great food in a small location”
Review of Scott's Eats and Sweets - CLOSED

Scott's Eats and Sweets
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

The food here is amazing. I love Pho but my wife doesnt like Vietnamese fare. No problem, they have Chinese too! The service was wonderful and the atmosphere looked alot like what I picture a small cafe in Hanoi would be like (reference Anthony Bourdains trips on CNN). The only drawback is if you arent really watching for the place, you can easily miss it, like we did, passing it the first time.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

I was tired of the same ol' same ol' and wanted to try something different. I've never eaten Vietnamese food in my life and had no idea what Pho Ga was. Based on the reviews here I sought this place out. It is super hard to find and I passed by it several times before I finally found it. They could use a better sign. Ordered the Pho Ga to go for me and wife. Got home, put it together, and oh my gosh was it good! Very unique flavors and finally something different, but not in a crazy way. Take a chance! Try something different! Go here and order the Pho Ga!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Been here twice for take-out, but you can also dine in. Be aware, It's back in the cut, however, don't let that scare you. Both meals were authentic Vietnamese and I was impressed with the freshness and quality. Be your own judge. Definitely worth the stop if you are in the Mableton area. I'll stop in again today.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Scott's is a MUCH-needed departure from the "norm" in the Mableton/Smyrna area. Before I moved to Mableton, I lived in Norcross for many, many years and I missed the food diversity that was so accessible there.

Well, once Scott's Eats and Sweets opened near my new home. I love Vietnamese Pho and other cultural dishes. Scott's did not disappoint. And it's quite easy on the wallet, to boot!

Go. Patronize local businesses. Enjoy!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

First time there and it was delicious, second, not so much. Cold appetizers. Pad thai could have been hotter.