“Hidden Vietnamese Gem”

Scott's Eats and Sweets
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Mableton
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Been here twice for take-out, but you can also dine in. Be aware, It's back in the cut, however, don't let that scare you. Both meals were authentic Vietnamese and I was impressed with the freshness and quality. Be your own judge. Definitely worth the stop if you are in the Mableton area. I'll stop in again today.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Scott's is a MUCH-needed departure from the "norm" in the Mableton/Smyrna area. Before I moved to Mableton, I lived in Norcross for many, many years and I missed the food diversity that was so accessible there.

Well, once Scott's Eats and Sweets opened near my new home. I love Vietnamese Pho and other cultural dishes. Scott's did not disappoint. And it's quite easy on the wallet, to boot!

Go. Patronize local businesses. Enjoy!

Reviewed 16 August 2016

First time there and it was delicious, second, not so much. Cold appetizers. Pad thai could have been hotter.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

The beef pho was amazing and so fresh. One bowl was enough for 2. The grilled shrimp was a tasty addition. Staff was nice and owner came and sat at our table to chat and ask what we thought about his food which was nice. Support your local small business and give these folks a shot. It's a welcomed change from your normal Mableton cuisine.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The flavors are so fresh they burst in your mouth. Broth is perfect. Rare beef and meatballs my fave. Seafood little too fishy. Service is cool. Decor needs a little love. Great price on bahn mi.