“Always Always Awesome ”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We are always pleased when eating at this establishment regardless of the location

No long wait because we were close to being there when they opened. Ordered the captains platter and everything on it was great and fresh
The husband ordered the special served on Saturday

On the day that we were there our waitress was such a lovely positive and bubbly person

Personally we take pleasure in watching the patrons of all ages and race gather together to celebrate birthdays - baby showers and even spiritual events

The food is always more than enough and we end up taking half home for our evening meal

Dining at Bay Breeze is always an awesome experience

Will be returning.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

It had been a while since I'd eaten at Bay Breeze. I had the jumbo fried shrimp with a baked potato, coleslaw and hush puppies. The food was fried golden brown and not greasy at all. And, there was plenty of it. You get your money's worth. This is not a fancy restaurant by any means but, I prefer it to your local seafood chain. The staff was efficient and our waitress did a good job of handling a large group. I'd actually give it a 3 plus rating.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

If you like seafood and fish this is the place to go. A lot of food for a good price. You will be shocked at how much you get. The plate flows over the side and you won't leave hungry, that's for sure.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My son and I ate at Bay Breeze this past weekend. The first time I've eaten there in about a year, their menu has expanded to include broiled seafood items, crab legs, and specialty dishes such as shrimp and grits which is actually very good! My son ordered the regular size popcorn shrimp and there was enough food for him to take home and my husband to eat the next day. And the prices are reasonable considering we're not near the ocean or the beach. I will definitely make an effort to eat there more often!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Fried food, fried averagely in an average setting. Not good and not bad...just average. That said it is better than going to another chain seafood restaurant.