La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Very pleasant, good service, extensive menu. The restaurant was quite busy when I visited. Good margarita, fajitas and quesadillas.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Wonderful veggie fajita. Delicious spices. Perfectly cooked. Polite attentive service. Cold beer. Good prices.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I like their food, it's good. So is the sweet tea and margaritas. Service is quick, you have your food before you know it.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

My group of 10 arrived at 6pm on a Friday after long, hot day at Six Flags and were immediately seated. Water, chips, and salsa quickly followed and our waitress efficiently collected all orders. The food arrived as we finished our second servings of chips and everything we ordered was excellent. The menu has a nice variety of dishes and prices are more than reasonable. We arrived tired, hungry, and a bit cranky but we left happy. You can't ask for more than that!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

My husband and I have been here several times now and the food is always good and hot. Thursday nights is trivia/game night. The service is always attentive and the Margarita's pack a punch. It never disappoints.