“My Favorite Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 26 October 2016

The Cracker Barrel was great. It was a short walk from our motel, not too far to get tired. When I first discovered Cracker Barrel I discovered Catfish on the breakfast. My favoritr and so Cracker became my Favorite.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Often Cracker Barrel is very busy and requires waiting. I would especially anticipate that in a busy city area. However, at mid-morning on a Sunday morning this restaurant took us right to a table (4 in party). I was quite impressed. The service continued quickly and we received hot food soon. Appreciated it!

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I arrived by motorcycle around 5 pm at the Baymont Hotel next door. It started to rain so I walked across the parking lot to the Cracker Barrel for dinner. I had only eaten breakfast at Cracker Barrel's so this was new for me. I had the country fried steak which was totally fine. I eat fried food very seldom so I'm not a connoisseur of country fried steak. It was hot and I was hungry so all was good. Friendly service.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

its really good service. you dont have to wait long for the servers to come take your order. it's a very relaxing place to eat. it's very clean. the bathrooms are spotless too.. when you get your order they are sometimes forgetful about what you ordered. other than that I would recommend this place to eat.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Food variety is very very good. Staff is very friendly and managers constantly survey customers to quickly resolve any dining issues. Be wary of dining on Sunday's between the hours of 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM as wait times can easily exceed 25 minutes