“Good eats!!”

Beaver Creek Biscuit Company
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 August 2018

On assignment with my K9 partner I stopped here as it is located close to the hotel I was residing and I don't get this kind of BBQ back home. BUSY little place especially at lunch. The smell of smoked meats coming from the 'smokehouse' is wonderful. I grabbed a pulled pork plate and was delicious. I went back the next afternoon and requested a 1/2 pond of pulled pork and the staff were more than happy to serve. Very friend staff, nice portions. either eat in or take out. If I'm in the area again, I'll be back. GOOD EATS!!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We came across this after staying at at a hotel just down the road. The southern hospitality is absolutely wonderful! All the ladies were very sweet and even took time to speak and carry in conversations with my kids even though they were clearly busy. Thinking we will.come back for lunch to try their bbq! Food was delicious and plenty of servings!!! Homemade biscuits are yum!

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I had the pork bbq sandwich and fries and the hubby had hickory fries. Both were delicious! There iced tea is yummy too!! Very quick and friendly service!!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I do not get to stop by nearly as often as I would like, but if i am driving to the airport I try to make a point to grab a biscuit (or two). My favorite is the pork tenderloin. I also like to put their barbecue sauce on the biscuit and give it a chance to soak before I eat it. Sounds weird, but I still dream about it on occasion. They are open EARLY so there is no excuse!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Really Good BBQ!! Awesome breakfast sandwiches and their biscuits are fantastic. Try the Chicken and biscuit. Pork BBQ is great also. Good food and always crowded at lunch. The parking lot is a bit crazy so choose your parking spot wisely.