“Great quick lunch!!”

Beaver Creek Biscuit Company
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I had the pork bbq sandwich and fries and the hubby had hickory fries. Both were delicious! There iced tea is yummy too!! Very quick and friendly service!!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I do not get to stop by nearly as often as I would like, but if i am driving to the airport I try to make a point to grab a biscuit (or two). My favorite is the pork tenderloin. I also like to put their barbecue sauce on the biscuit and give it a chance to soak before I eat it. Sounds weird, but I still dream about it on occasion. They are open EARLY so there is no excuse!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Really Good BBQ!! Awesome breakfast sandwiches and their biscuits are fantastic. Try the Chicken and biscuit. Pork BBQ is great also. Good food and always crowded at lunch. The parking lot is a bit crazy so choose your parking spot wisely.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I have only had the breakfast from here and it was great. The biscuits are made from scratch and delicious. All of the ingredients are pretty fresh. If you get the cheese it gives the sandwich an unexpected kick, so be prepared. Inside is your typical barbecue set up with a few picnic tables, but remember you’re there for the food not the ambiance!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

This place is a local favorite. It is always great food and great service. Check out the hot dogs on Wednesday or have their great every day food. It is very close to I-20 and easy to get in and out.

1  Thank K7tiv