“Best around! ”

Beaver Creek Biscuit Company
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

For more than a decade, when visitors come to our FIB location, I always treat them to the best BBQ around!

Reviewed 21 October 2017

The reviews say it all. Though you just cant eat like this everyday, it is GREAT for a special occasion and meet for Breakfast with a group or the lids on the way to 6Flags. Very quick, always very good quality and fresh homemade country coocking.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Fast, hot, and good!!! For a little hole in the wall, it sure packs a punch for lunch! Great little place to eat!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The most awesome barbecue place around.

They have plenty of parking for larger semi trucks check out the seminal sauce.

And Jenene and Monica did a wonderful job of making you feel welcome. It's been eight years since I've been there and I can't believe I forgot about it. I went there for a late afternoon meal with Eddie from WastePro/ARG recycling. He discovered BCBC 4 months ago

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Found this place with great reviews for our meal prior to Six Flags and it was a great find. I had the pork bbq plate. The pork was perfectly cooked and their bbq sauce was amazing. The potato salad was flavored perfectly and was a chunky potato salad which I prefer. The baked beans were amazing as they had some of the bbq in them. Their sweet tea was spot on as it was sweetened just right. Also tried my sons burger which you could tell was a hand made patty. It was very good too. I would highly recommend this place!