“Fantastic Half Rack of Ribs”

Beaver Creek Biscuit Company
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This was the first time I stopped at this BBQ joint. I ordered the half rack of ribs and boy were they amazing. Let me say that I can eat a lot, but I could only eat half of that meal. Fortunately for me I was able to have the rest the next day.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I love the BBQ and Brunswick Stew. I stopped in to pick up a menu to see what options they have for catering. I decided to get a BBQ sandwich on my way out and at the last minute I decided to get the fries. The fries are fantastic and so was the sandwich. If you haven't tried them yet you don't know what you are missing!!!!

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Food is good, quick and very busy. Brunswick Stew was excellent. They smoke their own meats and you can smell it a mile away, YUM!!!! I refer our hotel guests to them all the time.

Reviewed 7 June 2017

Hit Beaver Creek for lunch while vacationing in Atlanta. The pork is AMAZING as was the fries and the slaw! Wish I lived closer and could go right down the menu. Try the Seminole sauce, it is hot and amazing! There's no bbq like this here in Maine! Also heard the breakfast is amazing, they open at 5:10 AM and the biscuits go quick!

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This is a classic "hole in the wall" joint but O.M.G.! You WANT this one on your to do list. Get off I-20 at the Thornton Road exit and head toward Camp Creek. It's sitting down in a lot with a big rock landmark and a bunch of trucks outside. Wear your stretch pants (you can thank me for that later)