“More than just Tacos”

Ranked #3 of 116 Restaurants in Lilburn
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Agavero Cantina Mex Food, you will like the brick wood & stucco interior decorated with photos momentos and relics from Mexico past. In the Bar is a wall made of kegs in which tequila was aged. The menu offers all the familiar favorites -- you will be especially pleased to find chimichanga listed. And then there are the specialties, including the chef's ribeye dish and one with tilapia and shrimp. But what stoods out is the seemingly unending variety of ways to combine everything you love about Mexican cuisine on your plate.We have the best tacos around and also the chile rellenos, the chalupas and the beef burritos. We have vegetarian options and kids' menu.Our bar area is cozy and set apart from the restaurant, so if you're just in the mood for a margarita they are the best, they've got a wide variety, including fruit-flavored.Put this on your calendar or consider yourself warned, according to your taste: Thursday night is Mariachi night at Agavero.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

There is always a good vibe at this restaurant. When you enter, you can be seated in the main dining room or outside patio. The food is flavorful and piping hot. While you are there definitely try their signature margaritas.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We finally ate here after passing it many times. The restaurant is nice and has authentic decor. Our waiter was very nice and eager to serve us. The food was good but not great. I would eat here again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Lunch with my friend was wonderful. I had the pork fajitas, and they were yummy. The taco chips and salsa were delicious... best I've had the years. Portions were huge. Service was very friendly and courteous. We both felt very welcomed.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere, delicious food. Staff very friendly, bartenders make great Margarita's. Our last visit, we had a birthday guest, and woweeee the way the staff dressed and sang for our guest. AMAZING

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We went here only because the other Mexican restaurant we go to was closed on Sunday, but you better believe this will not be our last time and I think we have a new spot for the family. My shrimp burrito was excellent and my wife kept raving about the raspberry margarita. Even my son enjoyed his burrito and said we needed to start coming here. Very nice spot and we definitely will be coming back on a regular basis.

Been to Agavero Cantina? Share your experiences!