“Really good restaurant”
Review of Dominick's

Dominick's
Reserve with OpenTable
Dominick's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 366 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2017

We dined here prior to a show at the Aurora Theatre. It was our first time here and the experience was great. Our server was outstanding explaining our options on the menu. They have full and half meals. And let me tell you the half meals are ample for most people.

I had veal Marsala and it was very good. I have had better tasting Marsala sauce, but this was good. The Gorgonzola salad was probably the best salad I’ve have ever had.

We will definitely dine many more times.

1  Thank Bill J

Reviewed 20 November 2017

We loved the food at this restaurant. We shared the lasagne and had salad and soup. It was very reasonable with good service and our lasagne was delicious.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

This place is not far from me and I absolutely love it. The food is so simple and good. My old favorite was the potato dumplings and hot Italian sausage, but they don't make it anymore. Now, when I go, I get the meatballs.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Big on flavor! Big on Italian flair!
This local restaurant is very similar to the restaurants I visited in Italy. They serve a generous individual serving size and a family serving size to be shared with the table or taken home for a special treat tomorrow. My favorite is the eggplant parmesan, with the garlic bread of course. They have a nice selection of salads and the traditional pasta dishes. The wait staff are friendly & helpful in making choices. All together a great place for a casual business dinner or family celebration.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My sister was in town from Ohio. We had a fantastic Italian meal. The garlic bread rolls are out of this world. Beware, you will be tempted to eat too many and fill yourself before your meal arrives. The choices are plentiful but leave room for the dessert. The staff are attentive & friendly. Make reservations on the weekends otherwise you'll have a wait.