See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

DONT BOOK THIS HOTEL!!! This hotel is the WORSE experience that I have in over 9 years of traveling for work 100%. They should have Negative Star ratings for places like this!! The guy at the front desk came to my room and knocked like he was the police! I asked what the problem was and he said that I need to leave the room and check out. I explained that I had booked my reservation for 2 nights (thinking that maybe he made a mistake and would apologize??) Then he told me to go to the front desk to get the reservation fixed because THEY had me in a 2 bed for the first night and a single the following. Again, I made only ONE reservation for both nights.
At the front desk he continued to be rude and told me that I needed to leave the room, check out and not check back in. At this point Im pissed and then the guy says that since I have an attitude that he was going to just cancel my reservation and that I could get my money back from whoever I booked it through. I was insulted and then told to leave the property by an EMPLOYEE, not even a Manager! They even admitted that it was their mistake but refused to apologize and still canceled my reservation. Horrible experience!!
When I checked into this hotel their was a line of current guest waiting their to file complaints so I should have known from that point that this wasnt a good place to stay. Now I have to wait for my refund and try and find another place to book last minute!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Mike S
LaToya D, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations.We will ensure your feedback
us shared with all staff members. Furthermore, I will personally oversee that all your other
complaints are addressed and everything will be in order on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

I'd start by saying that this place is great. The staff were friendly and made the environment comfortable. Good prices, clean rooms and excellent service. Would definitely come back again and recommend to others.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
LaToya D, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for you great feedback. I'm glad your stay was to you liking hope to see you soon. I will informed the staff of this great review . Thank for your business

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Staff was friendly and helpful with my needs. Rooms are newly renovated and comfortable. Does come with a full size refrigerator and kitchenette. Nice and quiet area to stay in. A lot of near by places to eat.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
LaToya D, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

I am pleased to hear that you found our location to your liking. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us pleasant thank you again.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The only thing 'good' about this place, is the price. However, you get way less than what you bargain for. I was put on hold for 45 minutes while the front desk looked for my reservation. The room had 1 bed instead of 2. It smelled like someone smoked 4 pks of cigarettes just before we arrived to our 'Non Smoking' Room. There were roaches, the bathroom was in a state of disrepair. There was clearly some drug activity happening all hrs of the night. We literally packed up and left at 2am to stay at a safer, cleaner hotel 10min away. Book at your own risk.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
LaToya D, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such candid feedback of your stay. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. This is disappointing. Please know this is not the standard for our brand. I am asking you contact me so we can discuss more. I would like to personally extend an invitation back to provide an opportunity to exceed expectations.

Thanks again as customer feedback is very important and taken very seriously.

LaToya Doaty - GM

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The only positive thing is that the room was recently remodeled. Everything else is negative. Room smells like someone died in it. There are roaches EVERYWHERE!!!!! We had 5 roach sighting in our room within 1 hour. That's a lot!!! Car alarms have been going off all hours of the night & early morning. The staff could care less.

Date of stay: September 2017