“Best Mexican Food around!”
Review of Taco Depot - CLOSED

Taco Depot
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: We are a Modern and Authentic Mexican Grill With and American touch! there is no other taste like our delicious Trompo taste!
Reviewed 19 March 2016

Moved here from Chicago and have been missing that authentic Mexican food flavor. Tried tons of other places around town to be ultimately disappointed. I almost gave up when I stumbled upon Taco Depot and now won't go anywhere else!

Reviewed 13 March 2016

I had 2 barbacoa tacos, and an order of flautas. everything was delicious and tastey. but I would have liked guacamole with the flautas instead of am few slices of avocado. But all in all it was great as usual. if someone asks me where to get the best Authentic tacos in ATI send them here especially for El Troupo

Reviewed 13 March 2016

I don't usually eat out a lot but this restaurant is one of my favorites if I have taste for Mexican food. I have been going to this restaurant for past 7-8 years because this is the one of very rare Mexican restaurant which offers authentic food. Lots of other Mexican restaurants modify their food to more like "American" style but this restaurant is pure authentic Mexican food that you can enjoy in my opinion. I am from San Francisco and I have tried many of Mexican Restaurants so I know what I like and I don't. So many little businesses including small family owned restaurants have closed down within a few years of operations due to the current economy but this little restaurant has been on business more than 8 years as far as I know and they are still doing great. This is the proof that this restaurant is very popular and being successful. The price is reasonable and the stuff is friendly. I love their grilled cactus. If you like Mexican food this is the place to visit.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

The variety of tacos alone make this place worth going to but everything I have eaten here is delish

Reviewed 13 March 2016

This Resturant is awesome. I can't think of a better place to go if you want real authentic Mexican food. The service is great and the food come quick enough and hot and fresh. I will always return here for the service and great food.