“Hidden Gem!”
Review of Taco Depot - CLOSED

Taco Depot
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: We are a Modern and Authentic Mexican Grill With and American touch! there is no other taste like our delicious Trompo taste!
Reviewed 13 March 2016

I don't usually eat out a lot but this restaurant is one of my favorites if I have taste for Mexican food. I have been going to this restaurant for past 7-8 years because this is the one of very rare Mexican restaurant which offers authentic food. Lots of other Mexican restaurants modify their food to more like "American" style but this restaurant is pure authentic Mexican food that you can enjoy in my opinion. I am from San Francisco and I have tried many of Mexican Restaurants so I know what I like and I don't. So many little businesses including small family owned restaurants have closed down within a few years of operations due to the current economy but this little restaurant has been on business more than 8 years as far as I know and they are still doing great. This is the proof that this restaurant is very popular and being successful. The price is reasonable and the stuff is friendly. I love their grilled cactus. If you like Mexican food this is the place to visit.

Date of visit: April 2015

Reviewed 13 March 2016

The variety of tacos alone make this place worth going to but everything I have eaten here is delish

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 13 March 2016

This Resturant is awesome. I can't think of a better place to go if you want real authentic Mexican food. The service is great and the food come quick enough and hot and fresh. I will always return here for the service and great food.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 12 March 2016

I really fell in love with Taco Depot over a year ago and we'd visit once or twice a week. Their was a heavy set cook who was awesome and since he's left we've tried several times and the taste just doesn't seem to measure up. The customer service is ok but my order is usually not correct maybe it's because I speak English but they are nice and accommodating.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 12 March 2016

Jalapeño Tace Depot is a family owned taqueria. A wonderful place to eat some great food. Come enjoy some awesome taco pastors, you won't regret it.

Date of visit: January 2016