“GREAT food, okay service”
Review of Taco Depot - CLOSED

Taco Depot
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: We are a Modern and Authentic Mexican Grill With and American touch! there is no other taste like our delicious Trompo taste!
Reviewed 13 March 2016

The variety of tacos alone make this place worth going to but everything I have eaten here is delish

Reviewed 13 March 2016

This Resturant is awesome. I can't think of a better place to go if you want real authentic Mexican food. The service is great and the food come quick enough and hot and fresh. I will always return here for the service and great food.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

I really fell in love with Taco Depot over a year ago and we'd visit once or twice a week. Their was a heavy set cook who was awesome and since he's left we've tried several times and the taste just doesn't seem to measure up. The customer service is ok but my order is usually not correct maybe it's because I speak English but they are nice and accommodating.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Jalapeño Tace Depot is a family owned taqueria. A wonderful place to eat some great food. Come enjoy some awesome taco pastors, you won't regret it.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

They sell it as mexican but is venezuelan... Definitely not as good as I thought will be. I did not know if I was eating mexican or Hugo Chavez food.