“Not the same....”
Review of Taco Depot - CLOSED

Taco Depot
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Description: We are a Modern and Authentic Mexican Grill With and American touch! there is no other taste like our delicious Trompo taste!
Reviewed 12 March 2016

I really fell in love with Taco Depot over a year ago and we'd visit once or twice a week. Their was a heavy set cook who was awesome and since he's left we've tried several times and the taste just doesn't seem to measure up. The customer service is ok but my order is usually not correct maybe it's because I speak English but they are nice and accommodating.

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 12 March 2016

Jalapeño Tace Depot is a family owned taqueria. A wonderful place to eat some great food. Come enjoy some awesome taco pastors, you won't regret it.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 12 March 2016

They sell it as mexican but is venezuelan... Definitely not as good as I thought will be. I did not know if I was eating mexican or Hugo Chavez food.

Date of visit: August 2015

Excellent service, friendly atmosphere , I love the music BALADA and POP
THE BEST tacos in the area, little bit pricy but all good over roll.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 12 March 2016

My daughter introduced us to this gem of a restaurant. The food is authentic Mexican cuisine, tacos, tortas, pozole, menudo and much more. Homemade tortillas are simply delicious and add that extra touch to all meals. It's become one of our favorite places.

Date of visit: January 2016