“Typical Mexican Food”

Mi Casa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #89 of 378 Restaurants in Lawrenceville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 February 2017

The service is very friendly and fast however the food was not bad just average. Quickly seated and served. The salsa and chips were great but the main meal was just OK.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

Being from AZ, I was used to a totally different kind of Mexican food compare to GA style Mexican food, and was always complaining that there were no good Mexican food restaurants in Suwanee, until we found Mi Casa years ago. My husband often has the steak or seafood dishes and I love the traditional, like their chicken chimichangas. They are family owned and operated from Mexico, so its real Mexican food like it should be. My husband travels all over the U.S. for work and says he can't find salsa that good anywhere else! And the chicken soup is favorite soup of all time. And the Texas margaritas are a little "too good", if you know what I mean. Their motto is "Mi Casa, su casa"," My house is your house", and they really do make everyone feel like family. Great people, comfortable atmosphere and great food.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Both the food and the service were unimpressive. Nothing was terrible but nothing was great either. If you are looking for a mediocre Mexican meal this might be the place.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

My daughter & I stumbled on Mi Casa, on our way to eat somewhere else, and decided to give it a try. The place was fairly busy but we were seated immediately and had warm chips & some delicious, very fresh, salsa on the table in under a minute. We both had burittos - my daughter had steak filled & I had pork with the white cheese sauce & guacamole on it. Both used very fresh ingredients & were very good!! The place was clean - not very noisy - and the staff was friendly & attentive. Definitely a Mexican restaurant we'll be visiting again soon!!

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

My family and I found this restaurant three years ago after a long day of house hunting. Let's just say this is now family.... When we walk in we are greeted and sat and we don't need menus. All here know our orders and make everything to perfection every time. We visit once a week and sometimes more. We have ordered to go and also taken the chicken soup to friends that are sick. Raving reviews to Mi Casa my home away from home!!!! Love y'all