“Worth the extra few minutes”
Review of Milanos

Milanos
Ranked #38 of 121 Restaurants in LaGrange
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Great place for lunch or dinner. Portions are very generous, so plan to split a meal or take a box with you! Calzones, salads, gyros are my favorites, but everything is good! The dessert. Did I mention the dessert? Go check it out!

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

During a family visit to The Great Wolf Lodge, we had dinner here. I ordered the 14oz. ribeye, kiddo and hubs split a large pizza. Ribeye had no seasoning on it at all. Hubs said pizza tasted like it came out of a box. (He eats a lot of pizza!) To the positive, the service was great and they were very attentive.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were passing through the area as we were heading north and had a craving for Italian food. I got a calzone with cheese and spinach and she ordered spaghetti with marinara sauce. She really enjoyed her pasta and I thought my calzone was surprisingly very tasty. The portion sizes are huge, so you can split meals if you so choose. Give this family-owned business a try!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

A little off the beaten path but worth the drive. Both of our dinners were excellent and the amount of food meant that we took home almost as much as we ate. The Cajun pasta was excellent (a little spicy) but really really good. The atmosphere was very nice and the staff very friendly and attentive..

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile