“Last chance!”

Jin Express
Ranked #43 of 121 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Not my first rodeos, not my first bad experience. Recently we placed orders, by phone, for carry out and noticed once back at work we were each charged 18% gratuity on the orderd. Next visit, I told the cashier and response was "no, we don't do that!" Again, we go in for dinner and order our food and I place a order to go as well. Again we are charged 18% gratuity on to go order. I questioned this, again, and was told since I ordered the to go order from the booth I had to pay gratuity but had I walked to counter I would not have. What a rip off. Dishonesty gets you out of business in a small town!

1  Thank Ganurse1234

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped by the little place while in Lagrange and it's ok, not the worst I had def not the best some sushi was a little on the warm side which is never good and the fried rice is rather good with a little yum yum sauce. Yea I would give it another chance as it was ok food maybe next time in area I'll do lunch

Reviewed 29 March 2017

My husband and I went there on a Tuesday night date night. We both had chicken and rice, with soup and salad.
The chicken is hibachi style with teriyaki sauce and cooked perfectly with the rice. You get a heaping plate full and it is always so very good.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

We went to Jin's because they have seating where you do not have to sit around the grills (my son hates the "fire" from the grill). This was our first time eating here and we were really excited because of different reviews we have heard. We were unfortunately very disappointed. Food was very bland, and they only offer two vegetables on their vegetable plate (zucchini and broccoli). Waitress was nice but because she added an automatic 15% gratuity, she shorted herself on the tip.....

3  Thank Tracey B
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

We go here every time we visit family. It's good food for a reasonable price. In reality it's the same food you get at the expensive restaurant across town. The "salad dressing" is awesome, for people that don't live around here the salad dressing is more commonly known as "white sauce" at other hibachi restaurants.