“Authentic Korean”

Keum Soo Kang San-Korean Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 121 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We love to try new places when traveling. This is were the locals go so we tried it. Great choices on menu. Korean Menu with American explanation underneath. Took as a while to decide with so many choices. Food was good & service was great. Perhaps not as helpful in explaining items but that was just due to language conflict. Shared a Seafood Hot Pot. And so I have no Idea how to spell to explain what everyone else had. But we all enjoyed.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

On the road back home and was excited to find something different than the norm. Being from Atlanta we get the opportunity to have great Korean food and this was just ok. They didn't have a chicken or seafood bibimbap option which was disappointing. My husbands Diet Coke was expired. Not horrible but just so so.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

First from here , the spicy pork was the fabulous I would recommend to anyone If you can handle a little spice

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Went with Korean colleagues and we all loved it. I have been to Korea and from what I remembered and with the input from my colleagues all agreed about the authenticity. Plenty to eat, very tasty, but I am glad that I went with those who spoke the language. I think I may have issues with ordering.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Sick of eating at chain restaurants in LaGrange, we decided to try the Korean restaurant, Keum Soo Kang San -- and were absolutely delighted with our choice! Now we're eating there 1 or 2 times a week! The prices are fair, the place is clean with an attractive decor, and the wait staff are very friendly. Their English is better than our Korean (!) and all the ladies are very helpful with helping us choose different dishes to try. If you've never eaten Korean, here are a few good dishes to start with: Japchoe - is basically a slightly sweet noodle dish with a few vegetables and small amount of beef mixed together; Dolsot Bibimbab - a rice dish topped with vegetables and meat served in a hot stone pot; Bibimbab - is the same dish without the hot stone pot; Dumpling appetizers, steamed or fired, are scrumptious; Bulgogi - a plate of chopped marinated beef or pork (you choose); or something even more authentic (under the Noodles section on the menu) - Bibim Gukso - cold and spicy noodles with veggies - very tasty! All the dishes are served with their traditional veggie or potato side dishes, usually some form of Kimchee, and usually a soup. Their menu has most of the dishes with English translation to make it easy to try different things. They also have various types of fried rice dishes to get you started when you don't know what you want! When you've finished your meal, just head to the front counter to check out and the bill will be ready. This is a terrific place to eat and we highly recommend this establishment! We're so glad they're in LaGrange!!

2  Thank Sunny5150