“Always Busy, Tasty and Enjoyable!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in LaGrange
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Our local Longhorn is second to none in this reliable chain of restaurants. It is Always Busy, Tasty and Enjoyable. The food is well prepared and well served. The staff are both friendly and professional. It is good to call ahead if dining on Friday or Saturday evenings.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

This is simply one our city’s best food choices. I have been going for over eight years. Great management, staff, and menu. It is a cant miss food choice for Lagrange.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful anniversary dinner at the Lagrange Longhorn Restaurant. Even though I am not a big steak person, the dinner was superb any way. We will definitely return if in the area again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Food was great, as always. I don't think I've ever gotten food here that I didn't enjoy. Parmesan Chicken is a great lunch choice along with the wild west shrimp!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We have eaten at this Longhorn several times. The steaks we ate this visit was the skirt steak and my husband and I both enjoyed it tremendously. Usually we go for the ribeyes or the sirloin, but this was just as enjoyable as the others. It was well seasoned and cook to my request. The salads are always good and the baked potato was fine. Our waitress as attentive, we were not forgotten. We definitely will return.