All reviews room was clean fresh smell new mattresses waffles traveling through welcome bag service dog the hotel staff bed sheets convenient location breakfast items night's rest stay there again bottled water coffee maker hot tub great place to stay
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I was extremely pleased with the accommodations as the rooms contain all new furniture; new mattresses; room was sparkling clean.

100% satisfied customer and I definitely would stay here again as well as advise others to do the same.

Room Tip: I stayed in the handicapped room next door to the front office. The opposite end of the hotel seemed very quiet too.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
redroofinnkingsla, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn.
It is nice to know that you enjoyed the stay and services.
We are looking to improve our overall services still better.
It is our privilege to serve guests like you.
Hope to see you back soon.

Regards
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

The room was clean and well equipped; Mini-Fridge, Microwave, nice TV and full size comforter. Comfy chair and ottoman too.
This place is pet friendly, took my service dog and there was NO extra charge. The floor in my room was laminate, not carpeting that holds the smells and make cleaning up messes hard,
The staff was friendly and helpful, and housekeeping was excellent. The pool area was adequate and kept clean, although too cold for a swim, water was crystal clear.
Great location; three blocks east of exit 3 on I-95. Plenty of restaurants nearby and handy to the Navy base.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
redroofinnkingsla, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking your time out and writing a review for us. We also thank you for your kind words about the quality of service and other facilities.
We will take your feedback and make more improvements in future. Meanwhile, we hope you will recommend us to your friends and families. Thank You.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a Jacuzzi room and it was very relaxing. We came into a very clean comfortable room. We both had a great nights sleep and did not hear any other guests in other rooms. Breakfast was continental and the front desk attendant did a great job of setting everything up! Will definitely stay again!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
SEEMA D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Lindsey, Thanks for taking your precious time to post a review on our property. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed every moment of your stay with us and we hope to see you soon .

Reviewed 22 March 2017

I stayed at this hotel on March 18, 2017. I loved the room it was so clean. It was apparent that housekeeping took their job seriously. It was lovely. I got plenty of rest. It was very quiet. There were families next to me with their pets and I could not hear them whatsoever. There were plenty of restaurants to choose from in the area. Thanks for the wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
redroofinnkingsla, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn Kingsland, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay with plenty to like. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Although the price was very good and their pet policy rocks (no extra charge), the hotel amenities were misrepresented on the AAA booking site when I booked it. The hotel has no pool(s) (at least, I didn't see one) and no fitness/exercise room. There is not even a laundry room (although we were able to use the one at the Country Inn nearby which is owned by the same person). The hotel staff was courteous and helpful. The breakfast was OK, not great. It was exactly the same every day (included boiled eggs that were cold, a few cereals, a waffle maker, bagels, danishes, english muffins and white bread - no whole grain choices). Some variety and fresh fruit (other than apples and oranges) would have been nice. I had to ask the front desk on more than one occasion to replenish breakfast items that ran out (e.g. eggs, coffee). Would have been great to have coffee available in the lobby all day, but it was only available at breakfast. The shower water pressure went down to a trickle often, which was pretty annoying. Finally, there were little things that suggested maintenance was lacking, such as a loose faucet in the shower, the micro/fridge cabinet was shaky, and the AC/heater was making a whining noise at times. I guess you get what you pay for, this is a solid 2-star but not by any means aspiring to anything higher.

Room Tip: For longer stays, laundry room at nearby Country Inn is available
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.