“Delicious!!”

II Dua Vietnamese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 108 Restaurants in Jonesboro
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I can't believe I didn't know about this place near me! Everything we ordered was fresh, flavorful, and so delicious! The shrimp basil rolls shown below came with an incredible peanut dipping sauce. The picture only shows what was left after we ate the first roll and a half! I only have had Vietnamese cuisine one other time, so I appreciated the simple layout of the menu with pictures to help the novice order with confidence. We had the shrimp rolls, beef pho (pronounced "fuh"-a very flavorful beef broth with some meat and rice noodles) and chicken bun (pronounced "bone" which is a lemongrass chicken with veggies on rice vermicelli noodles) The owner came in while we were eating and greeted each table as if she was welcoming us into her home. She said if a customer doesn't like something, she will make something new. She only uses fresh ingredients and makes the pho broth from scratch using beef bone-you can tell by the flavor! We left with an iced coffee with was refreshing. Modest prices, generous portions, and in a quiet location just off the beaten path. This is a sister restaurant to Dua Vietnamese downtown! We are so lucky to have them on the south side! I'll be back!

Reviewed 6 January 2016

We enjoyed a wonderful surprise on our travels. We were avoiding massive accidents and back-ups on I75, and routed ourselves down through Jonesboro. We spotted a billboard advertising this place, and walked right in to very friendly and knowledgeable service. We had shrimp pork rice paper rolls, and I had soup. Hubby had tofu and it was so delicate and delightful! What a great stop and and we would recommend to anyone wanting generous flavorful genuine Vietnamese dishes. Get blessed here!

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

My real rating is 4.5. Good, kind of out of the way Vietnamese joint in shopping plaza, about 2 blocks off Tara Blvd in Lovejoy. Owner was very friendly, 93 health code score. Had beef pho. Really good. Will definitely return, and definitely recommend if you're in the area and would like give Vietnamese food a try. If you've never had it--it's sort of similar to Thai, but a little different. Very delicate, very flavorful.

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

We had a wonderful late lunch! The owners are so friendly and accommodating! The Pho was really delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

I love Ms. Tammie. She cooks everything with love and is very particular about the ingredients she uses. If you eat in you'll feel like your eating at your aunt's house. Her Pho is amazing and probably the best priced in Clayton county.