“Lovely porch, good food and service”

Zachry's Riverhouse
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Description: Casual and laid back seafood restaurant located on the intracoastal waterway.
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner on the porch, overlooking the river. Fish was cooked properly, service was friendly and quick. We enjoyed the setting.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to eat on Jekyll island. There pill and eat shrimp is caught fresh daily and you can tell. I had the catch of the day (also fresh daily) which was Amber Jack. Amazing. By wife had the Zachry salad and she added grilled chicken. We really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. You won't be disappointed!!

1  Thank Steve W
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

One of the best places to eat on the island. Crab cake was good, nice views, relaxed atmosphere. If weather is not too hot, eat outside overlooking the pool and the marina

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Loved the food, grilled hamburger was awesome. Husband ate a salad and it was huge.. nice portions, lovely atmosphere. Nice sitting by the water

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Being local and knowing how fresh seafood is suppose to taste, I highly recommend Zacharys Riverhouse.
My wife and I dined there on May 25th, a Thursday evening. I had a fried Mahi Mahi sandwich with a side of their Asian slaw and my wife had their crab cakes. The Mahi Mahi sandwich was hot and cooked perfectly. The Asian slaw was dressed with a ginger dressing which was slightly salty, which to my tastes, was delicious.
My wife had their crab cakes which also were hot and very tasty, with practically no filler.
For desert, Peanut Butter Pie, again very good.
They have a full bar, craft beer, and frozen drinks. Ladies, try the "Dirty Monkey", banana and chocolate!
The best casual dining, sunset view on the island for the price.