“Good food and service at this location”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #32 of 57 Restaurants in Jasper
Description: At Wendy's in Jasper, GA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Jasper, GA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 11 September 2018

We visit this location often . The food is consistent and the service is usually good as well. Overall its a good value for the money

Reviewed 10 June 2018

This time I used the drive-through. Good, friendly, and quick service. Double cheeseburger is always my favorite whenever I go for fast-food.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

While I'm not a regular fast-foodie, I have stopped by two different Wendy's in two different counties lately for a quick burger to tide me over during a long day of errands. I love their grilled double cheeseburgers and fries. They always taste so fresh and juicy, and the drive through staff always are friendly and smile. A smile is a must, as far as I'm concerned, or I take my business elsewhere. Nice to see employees who act as though they are happy to serve you. Good job!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We went to Wendy's for lunch. They have a wonderful selection of food. The only problem I have is during the busiest times the drive thru is terrible. When it's backed up it's hard to get into a parking spot. Other wise the food, service and cleaness was top notch.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

While the food is typically Wendy's, the food quality at this Wendy's is not consistent. Cold buns, fries that can be like cardboard etc. Service is always quick, friendly and accurate. Roll the dice when you eat at this Wendy's.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!