“Good most of the time”
Review of Captain D's

Captain D's
Ranked #20 of 55 Restaurants in Jasper
Reviewed 15 October 2017

I have eaten here many times and most of the time it is good. Management is not good. I had an issue on one of my visits and the general manager , Stacy, didn't handle it very well. He said I would receive a meal for free but when I went back to get it, he didn't bother adding my name to the list. Sometimes the food can be old and greasy, but most of the time it is fresh and fairly good. It is very pricey for what you receive.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

This Capt D's is the best I have been in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and Tennessee. The tenure of the Staff, the quality of the Chef, the cleanliness, and location, may all play to achieve superior food & service. The combination of various elements in restaurant operation have led to success there. You all deserve to be commended, to include owner, manager, and Staff.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We go here a few times a month..the Senior prices cannot be beat and the food has always been good. The service is quick and they even come around and refill your drinks if you need it.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I went through the drive thru for lunch today. I ordered fish, green beans, cole slaw and a roll instead of hush puppy. Got all the way back to work, sat down and opened up my box all to realize I got chicken, cole slaw, green beans and hush puppy. I immediately called and asked to speak to a manager and I heard the girl say, "you want me to have them call back". I then hung up, drove to the restaurant walked in and told them what happened. The MANAGER was in this kitchen and threw 4 pieces of fish in a box to give me. He never once came out and talked to me. I grabbed my food and proceeded to walk when when the girl at the register said do you want to take this box it has your sides in it.....Seriously??? NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO BACK!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Always clean, friendly and fresh this is a stand out in service for me in the chain of stores. Good food and top notch service.

Been to Captain D's? Share your experiences!