“Do not go here - you have been warned”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #41 of 57 Restaurants in Jasper
Description: Come visit us at 1493 W Church St in Jasper. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 14 October 2018

On my way back home with my son, we wanted to stop somewhere for a quick bite to eat. We had a trailer behind us, so we found this McDonald's with a good sized parking lot & made the mistake of going inside to eat. Not busy, just one person in front of us inside. We ordered a Quarter Pounder combo and a Chicken Tenders Combo. After 18 minutes, I went to ask what was the hold-up on our food. I was told that they were cooking the chicken tenders. When I asked how long that took, I was told 3 1/2 minutes. Apparently they kept sending all of the chicken tenders out the drive-thru and didn't serve the people inside. 3 minutes later, we had our food. The fries were wet with grease, and I patted them off with a napkin. I'm attaching a picture of the napkin and the greasy fries just to help warn you away. The sweet tea was awful, the service stunk, and I was glad to be gone from there. Apparently the franchisees don't really care, as I noticed they didn't even have McDonalds tray liners, they just used plain wax paper on the trays. My advice, don't waste your time, as it will be a long waste of time, and the food isn't worth it.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I always order a large Coke and I usually use the Drive-thru. The person in front of me ordered quite a bit and I knew I would have to wait. Fine, no biggie. I get to the window and I can see my Coke inches from me. No one at the window. I can see several employees talking at the shoot waiting for food so I wait and wait. After 5+ minutes, someone hands me my drink. No sorry or thank you. Ridiculous!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We know McDonald's food is pretty bad, but when your kids want something quick and we want it cheap we sometimes stop here. This is a fast food restaurant but this place is anything but fast, you can order one happy meal and there is no one else in line with you but it will still take 20 minutes to get your food. It would be even a little acceptable if the food was fresh tasting like they were waiting for it to cook, but more often than not the fries are cold and the burgers and buns taste old as well. They seem to have a constant rotation of teenagers working there who would rather chat with their co workers then focus on getting the food out. There have been a couple of decent workers there, don't know his name but a young man who would be working the cashier spot in the drive through is normally nice and professional, but the rest seem annoyed if you ask for anything such as ketchup or salt. You get what you pay for I guess...

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Stopped here for a quick lunch and the way to Blue Ridge. The line to the drive up was all the way back to the front of the restaurant so we went inside. There was a group of people inside and one person on the register. Needless to say they were slow. I think most of the attention was given to the drive up window. This is not only at this place but we've experienced in several other places also. Just think that the fast food business needs a remaking or an awaking.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We were passing through on our way to visit friends. It was 8 PM and judging from the number of employees outside and in possibly a shift change. There were 6 employees huddled near the drive thru window. I made eye contact with at least two. There was no one out front to take our order. Finally a young man ambled over to a register, never spoke, smiled or engaged me in any way. We placed our order and waited...and waited. The only positive thing about this visit was the food was good when we finally got it.This facility could definitely use some adult supervision.

1  Thank Lee G

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!