“Good food ok service”

Pueblo Cantina Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 57 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 August 2018

the food is really good,very busy,great for families, Atmosphere was ok service was good, not great but like I said very busy so I cant complain

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We eat here often. Our entrees are always delicious. Carne asada, chicken chimichangas, tacos, and the tilapia with grilled shrimp are our favorites. Plenty of nacho chips and salsa. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, good for families and couples.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Usually not super packed out when we go. We’re a family of 5, & we can all eat what we want without breaking the bank. Always great friendly service, & when we can sneak out for the occasional date night.. they always recognize us up at the bar so that’s always a plus of course.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This place stays busy, but we have never had to wait long to get a table and our food. Food was excellent and the amount they give you is enough for dinner and then lunch the next day. Service is great and the quality of food his awesome. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Recently went here and it's very good. Went around 5pm before dinner rush. We were sat down quickly and served. Waitress took our order correctly when my food came out, it was missing something I asked for specially. The gentleman said he would bring in right out. Few minutes went by nothing. Then the waitress asked if things were ok and I told her I was missing something and she got it quickly. Price was good. She gave us very excellent service

Been to Pueblo Cantina Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!